Ernesto Valverde - V1

Joan

4 matches, one win needed. He'll rotate heavily against Levante no matter what happens tomorrow. Just like he did against Huesca.

Cule4life

The Culest
I really hope that's why Messi and Alba were subbed on. A week and a half without playing time would be too much rest.

Yup ideally he should have played them today and played b team against Levante. Valverde always manages to surprise me. First no rotation, now too much rotation.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Yup ideally he should have played them today and played b team against Levante. Valverde always manages to surprise me. First no rotation, now too much rotation.

Looks like it's pretty easy to surprise you - The pattern to be observed here is: the Retardo just demonstrated again that he hasn't got a clue as to what he has gotta do :p

Cule4life

The Culest
Looks like it's pretty easy to surprise you - The pattern to be observed here is: the Retardo just demonstrated again that he hasn't got a clue as to what he has gotta do :p

That i know :lol: But him bumbling around makes him unpredictable which is what i was referring to

BBZ8800

Please write a few hints, I'll send a mail to him then.

Because this way, what EV is doing, it is a disgrace.
He is 4 matches away from a treble.

We need to be way better than this.
Send me an e-mail till tomorrow, mate. We need to turn this shit around as soon as possible.

BBZ8800

A fun fact:
Valverde played 22 matches for Barca and scored 8 goals.
His goals per match ratio is higher than Dembele's, Coutinho's and Malcom's :lol:

Maybe this is why he doesn't like some of our players.
Because he was a better striker and he can recognize a quality :lol:

Ernesto as Barca's forward:

Messi983

Damn, these are some nice goals. :rockon:

Maybe we can use him as Suarez's backup. In that case he'd have a reason to rest Suarez more. :valverde:

Vilarrubi

A fun fact:
Valverde played 22 matches for Barca and scored 8 goals.
His goals per match ratio is higher than Dembele's, Coutinho's and Malcom's :lol:

Maybe this is why he doesn't like some of our players.
Because he was a better striker and he can recognize a quality :lol:

Ernesto as Barca's forward:

Goatverde

Home of Barca Fans