Ernesto Valverde - V1

Raketa10

I would honestly like to hear explanation from our board. Why the fuck do they think Valverde is the right man for the job? He should have been fired 2 times already even before yesterdays game! This is outrageous!

abbbs97

Disgusting. This whole board, players and manager deserve what they will get next year, which is humiliations at an even bigger scale.

Too bad we fans will suffer the most. oh and players like Frenkie. Imagine going from a coach like Ten Hag to Retardo.

Hardy

Old guard runs the show, this is why Valverde keeps his job, with a puppet they can do whatever the fuck they want. We are hostage of the grandpa club.

MTL_Barca

I would honestly like to hear explanation from our board. Why the fuck do they think Valverde is the right man for the job? He should have been fired 2 times already even before yesterdays game! This is outrageous!

Apparently they are cool with the team playing like shit as long as the seniors are happy and titles are won. Okay 2 titles were lost but "it was just 2 losses". I mean just look what Barto said after the game yesterday.

:bartomeu: :valverde2:

Board, coach, players all straight up delusional.

jairzinho

Old guard runs the show, this is why Valverde keeps his job, with a puppet they can do whatever the fuck they want. We are hostage of the grandpa club.

Correct. The Rakitic interview about Frenkie not taking his place susms up the mindset of these guys.
Entitled pricks. He Thinks he deserves to start no matter what.

These fools know if a new coach comes in they most likely will either be sold or benched.
That's why after the CL and Copa loss, the first thing they do is praise the manager.

Donatello

I think the reason players are backing Valverde, is maybe because they are afraid something similar to Bale could happen here, in case someone ballsy comes. Someone who may bench underperforming players.

Valverde is a safe bet for them, he will start the veterans irrespective of their form.

And, they are players who have won everything, so money is more relevant now. Because I doubt they would be getting as much money elsewhere.

And the board is backing him, because of the same reason, to keep the players happy. And also because Valverde is their puppet, very easy to control.

There's a reason why folks like Guardiola & Cruyff were thrown out. This is a power game and this board wants nothing less. They care more about themselves, than the club.

We need a complete overhaul, starting from top. Or else we would be united in no time, a money making machine with no success.

Last edited:

fergus90

Nothing changes unless Bartomeu goes. Valverde should be out the door but I do not trust Bartomeu to make the right decision.

The Bartomeu board, despise Laporta and anything to do with the La Masia model that brought them success. They are trying to show that they can win their way too based on signings that sell shirts and shoe horning as many attacking superstars as possible whilst areas of the squad that need overhauling continue to get ignored.

I am first and foremost an Aston Villa fan but I have followed Barca since 98', so I have seen someone barren times during that period. I have read a lot in the last few days that fans now are spoilt and that is true to a degree.

But what I think it really boils down to, is the fact we have such a unique player in Messi, that due to various terrible decisions at board level Barca has somewhat wasted a good chunk of his peak years. Yes we won lots but the reality is we could of won more in Europe.

Instead Madrid threepeated the Champions League, Barca blew some huge leads and in the meantime lost their identity. I see the PR machine spins that Barca is Coloring in Football and perhaps to the average person who watches the odd game of Barca they still are formidable. The reality is however they are not, everything that made Barca unique, it's play style, the philosophy and model has been ripped up and discarded.

If this team didn't have Messi they would probably be lauded as heroes for their title run, the copa wins and semi-finals but the reality is we didn't utilise Messi's years as well as we could have.

Last edited:

SeloBarca

Disgusting. This whole board, players and manager deserve what they will get next year, which is humiliations at an even bigger scale.

Too bad we fans will suffer the most. oh and players like Frenkie. Imagine going from a coach like Ten Hag to Retardo.

unfortunally its only us fans that gets hurt.
the players and valverde still gets paid.
the old guard wants to play the laziest football possible with their closest friends.
the club is currently beeing held hostage by the old players, valverde and bartomeu.

Sterlingfan2000

unfortunally its only us fans that gets hurt.
the players and valverde still gets paid.
the old guard wants to play the laziest football possible with their closest friends.
the club is currently beeing held hostage by the old players, valverde and bartomeu.

We are in a Situation where the players have control over the club

And I have no Idea how we get out of this , anything will make Messi angry, who is saving us. We are fecked

Home of Barca Fans