User Tag List

Page 758 of 959 FirstFirst ... 258658708748756757758759760768808858 ... LastLast
Results 11,356 to 11,370 of 14383

Thread: Retardo

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    Because Messi plays on the right... so if you want to play 433 that's the only choice
    Not watching the games, I see. Not that it surprises me.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FCBfan22 View Post
    Not watching the games, I see. Not that it surprises me.
    Obviously messi drifts but his starting position is as RF that is not hard for you to understand right?

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Messi stopped playing RW in 2015. This myth is still ongoing? We perform best with Messi in his drifting role, Suarez as a left forward and Dembouz on the right with Semedo behind him. But Valgreen won't ever use that, because that might actually win us big CL games.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Obviously messi drifts but his starting position is as RF that is not hard for you to understand right?
    Messi plays in the middle 80% of the time. That's why Roberto and Semedo suffer. It's not too hard to see that right?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Messi plays in the middle 80% of the time. That's why Roberto and Semedo suffer. It's not too hard to see that right?
    Fake news https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHtr_EVTYNbDpej9Xfn1gGUxPg51ZMS jvH53q6u_Y7lMFSX-T7u-HUs7dcDQ

You can clearly see he likes to sit on the right and drift centrally. Playing him in the middle means we would need to play 4231 as messi can't play on the left and Coutinho is dreadful there plus a midfielder would have to be sacrificed.

Irony when ppl think they know better than the coach and can't see obvious problems

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fake news https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/i...X-T7u-HUs7dcDQ

You can clearly see he likes to sit on the right and drift centrally. Playing him in the middle means we would need to play 4231 as messi can't play on the left and Coutinho is dreadful there plus a midfielder would have to be sacrificed.

Irony when ppl think they know better than the coach and can't see obvious problems
    Exactly.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Exactly.

What you mean exactly?

If you want to play Dembele on the right a midfielder would need to be dropped, so who do you have in mind?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fake news https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/i...X-T7u-HUs7dcDQ

You can clearly see he likes to sit on the right and drift centrally.
    That's the thing. He 'sits' on the right. He and our whole right flank severely lacks any movement, because Messi only uses right hand side of the field to beeline his runs and passes from as he is more comfortable coming from that side given how incredible his left foot is. He doesn't really occupy the right side tho and after he drifts to the middle, there is only one passing lane for him, mostly Alba's way. When Demebele and/or Semedo is there, he has more options and it also stretches opposite defense a lot. We always seem more dynamic with Demb there with our without Messi on the field. Quit copy pasting stupid talking points from reddit or smth, bro.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What you mean exactly?

If you want to play Dembele on the right a midfielder would need to be dropped, so who do you have in mind?
    Your point is that Messi plays on the right. I have proven you that it's only on paper.

The solution? Suarez as a LST with Leo CF/CAM and Dembele RWF. A hybrid formation mainly because of Alba's qualities. No swaps in the midfield.

6racies Xavi
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @FCBfan22 Please stop murdering this spartan muppet.
    On why Valverde is suited for Barca :

-not playing naive in CL away and getting thrashed everytime (roma was dembele fault for missing empty net). ~ Enjoy your life.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your point is that Messi plays on the right. I have proven you that it's only on paper.

The solution? Suarez as a LST with Leo CF/CAM and Dembele RWF. A hybrid formation mainly because of Alba's qualities. No swaps in the midfield.
    Did u even check the heatmap? You posted ONE convenient picture from a game which had BOTH Semedo and Roberto covering the right flank as extra support for Messi. Mate who do you think you're fooling? And you didn't ask the question of which midfielder you would drop to play messi centrally and Dembele on the right...

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Something like this would be my lineup as it's balanced in attack and defence imo.

(4231) Mats---Semedo, Pique, Lenglet, Alba---Busi, Arthur---Dembele, Messi, Bob---Suarez

-Alba and Dembele provides the attacking width from the wings.
    -I think that Dembele is not that great in the half space and so needs to play in the wings. Alba dominates the left wing so Dembele moves to the right.
    -S. Roberto has the engine to ensure that our midfield does not get overrun and provide cover for Alba. Play Bob in the left half space.
    -Messi gets to work in his favorite half right space.

The only worry for me is that S.Roberto might not have enough attacking skills against the big clubs, but this is my ideal lineup

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did u even check the heatmap? You posted ONE convenient picture from a game which had BOTH Semedo and Roberto covering the right flank as extra support for Messi. Mate who do you think you're fooling? And you didn't ask the question of which midfielder you would drop to play messi centrally and Dembele on the right...

(That Valverde patented vertical midfield trio)

For comparasion, last year:

Last edited by FCBfan22; 14th March 2019 at 10:15 PM.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For comparasion, last year:

Messi is leaning slightly to the right in all these pics...

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Messi is leaning slightly to the right in all these pics...
    Ooooh... leaning slightly... He is leaning slightly to the left in Madrid passmap. So was he a LW in that game?
    Leaning slightly to the right from dead center = RW.

*Sarcastic applause*

Valverde was building a good system last year. He managed to fuck it up this year and went for old Lucho's setup for the front 3.

Patiently waiting for next season when R. Valverde brings out the Lucho special Pitchfork formation, since we won this 6-1 at the time. But a lot more defensive.
    Last edited by FCBfan22; 14th March 2019 at 10:25 PM.