Ernesto Valverde - V1

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If we asked Ten Hag to come here, he would. Definitely. But this useless board wont do shit.

Ten Hag is a Bayern fan and he already said he is committed to Ajax next season.

Bayern has much bigger chances of getting him next summer than we do.

abbbs97

Ten Hag is a Bayern fan and he already said he is committed to Ajax next season.

Bayern has much bigger chances of getting him next summer than we do.

But I think that if Barca approached him and he gets the chance to manage one of the best clubs in the world, he'll definitely take the chance. He can coach Bayern after Barca in 2 years.

Doesnt matter though as we all know Barto and Co. wont ask him cause he has no 'Barca DNA'.

raskolnikov

But I think that if Barca approached him and he gets the chance to manage one of the best clubs in the world, he'll definitely take the chance. He can coach Bayern after Barca in 2 years.

Doesnt matter though as we all know Barto and Co. wont ask him cause he has no 'Barca DNA'.
Yep, you need a barca background at this point and be familiair with la liga and speak spanish. The amount of coaches that could actually be high level and fit these criteria is very limited.

YodaMaster

[MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION]

These 2 seasons under Valverde brought to Barça everything you dreamed of. No more tiki-taka, anti-Cruyff (and anti-Pep) football, physicality and workhorses with players and profiles you love like Gomes, Paulinho, Rakitic, Vidal.

You came here every week and told us great stories (accompanied by misinterpreted stats of course) about how tiki-taka is dead, Barca DNA being bullshit, and how new defensive, workhorse/thug-full approach is the recipe to win a CL. We saw the results of such recipe: 2 of the biggest humiliations in the history of this club back to back.

I hope that from now on, you will never dare to tell us these bullshit again. I know that nothing scares you and your hyperboles from your virtual reality, but still I hope to see a little bit of dignity and common sense from you.

Don Andrésº8

The only club in the world ruled by the players a fuking circus, where players do press conferences every week cause they rule more than the president. LOLVERDE and BARTOMEU needs to go, they do nothing in the club, nothing, put the players as coaches and presidents of Barcelona and its the same

Devils

Ive never seen a a single individual destroy an entire club from regressing every player in the squad physically and mentally, destroy the philosophy and values the club was built and compile so many humiliating results over two seasons.

Incredible work. I am stunned one person managed to accomplish this.

Amazing!

xXKonan

There's an argument that the Board and Valverde should be doing better at planning signings with his input.

But let's get real here would anyone of you guys actually trust Valverde's input on signings? We were linked with the likes of Willian, Inigo Martinez, Ander Herrera, Dani Parejo. Valverde apparently liked Willian because that guy somehow shat out two good performances vs us in the CL last year.

The other three are just dudes he already knew about and even worked with such as Herrera and Parejo. Hell, give it time he would have probably requested the likes of Mikel San Jose along those lines as well.

FCBfan22

Meanwhile somewhere on the internet:

D7gxAW0X4AMu854.jpg:large

"Valverde, a new job can change your life."

Home of Barca Fans