Ernesto Valverde - V1

serghei

[tw]1132402387375706112[/tw]

Literally a spanish mourinho

7vodle.gif

Please. Could you imagine Heineken asking Valverde to do a pre-match speech commercial?

Would be like two seconds: It is what it is.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Rakitić: "Feelings about being subbed off? I wanted to help the team, but I understand and respect the decision of the coach."

In a last ditch attempt, Rakitic saves his spot in the starting eleven :lol:

Ahmedd

Guys this is like Game of Thrones Season 8

Just detach, accept that its all pure banter/memes now, and have a laugh. I can't even be hurt anymore, this shit is too funny. I respect the hell out of EV, never seen a troll so effective and masterful in his work. Count me in as one of his stans.

If you think about it he even looks and has the same attitude as Brann, a dwarf is saving his ass and we have a blonde that went mad to keep his position :lol:

Gaudi

Well now they can learn from those defeats and repeate the same season next year!

We already Know...La Liga will depend on transfer window and that one game in CL is coming for sure...but the bord can all pretend something new is happening with this guy

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Lets be real , how the fuck am I supposed to support the club when I dislike the board , the coach and half the players. Fucking meme club , this club should be grateful that PSG still exists or Barca would be considered the biggest joke.

PSG are wayyyyy less of a joke. As long as Mbappe keeps reiterating his desire to stay they have a long future to keep trying and getting things right.

We are literally killing the latter half of Messi's career

xxxxxx

I don't get it. What has Valverde done to earn such respect? He's literally cost the team 2 Champions Leagues. He literally just cost another trophy tonight. If Real Madrid wasn't so shit the last 2 years, he wouldn't have won a league.

And those idiots in charge still want him here. Yeah, I am not watching any Barcelona games next season.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I don't get it. What has Valverde done to earn such respect? He's literally cost the team 2 Champions Leagues. He literally just cost another trophy tonight. If Real Madrid wasn't so shit the last 2 years, he wouldn't have won a league.

And those idiots in charge still want him here. Yeah, I am not watching any Barcelona games next season.

Because he keeps playing them and starting them regardless of who actually deserves it. They are complacent and content.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
[tw]1132403922159771648[/tw]

Get the fuck outta here.
Taking digs at the fans on Instagram. Gold-digging wife got him on a leash at home. Plays shit, but somehow gets to feature in pretty much every game all season. Can’t stop brown nosing Valverde. My point is, does anyone still like this moron at this point? I got him far down my throat right now and I almost want him to leave as much as Valverde and Suarez.

FCBfan22

It's simple. If you are a senior, you start almost every game despite your performances. Of course then the most important figures in the dressing room start to arse-lick.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
PSG are wayyyyy less of a joke. As long as Mbappe keeps reiterating his desire to stay they have a long future to keep trying and getting things right.

We are literally killing the latter half of Messi's career

PSG got dicked harder than Barca in the CL if you take the last few years , but we are getting there.

Regarding Messi , " I hope Valverde stays".

Hardy

when we'll play supercup? format is changed and it will be a final four with Real and Atletico so good chance to be brutally exposed, this is literally the only way Barto open his fucked mind to save next season.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
No fucking initiative is being take by anyone. The dumbass Barto is backing Valverde even after this disaster of a season , you got Valverde refusing to resign , then you got our cucks of senior players doubling down and still backing Valverde.

If 2 embarassing CL exits and this pathetic Cdr exit wasnt enough. I hope Real destroys Barca and makes them go trophyless for the coming 2 season until there are changes from top to down. Im done with Barca for now.

Home of Barca Fans