Ernesto Valverde - V1

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Fucking hell, mate. :lol:

We are seriously approaching Arsenal level of banter material. Can’t do much else than to laugh at the kind of stupid shit that Barto and Fraudverde say at this point.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Fucking hell, mate. :lol:

We are seriously approaching Arsenal level of banter material. Can’t do much else than to laugh at the kind of stupid shit that Barto and Fraudverde say at this point.

we are worse than PSG at this point IMO. Or on par with them. Can't even make fun of them anymore :lol:

serghei

Imagine us thinking he would resign after this, only for Valverde to make losing the final vs Valencia as a good point because you could always lose before the final.

:lol:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
When you hear Valverde telling you that the Valencia loss has been a bit strange

tenor.gif

Raketa10

Anyone saying that Messi is a hostage of this manager and his teammates should just remember that he backed up this idiot!

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Guys this is like Game of Thrones Season 8

Just detach, accept that its all pure banter/memes now, and have a laugh. I can't even be hurt anymore, this shit is too funny. I respect the hell out of EV, never seen a troll so effective and masterful in his work. Count me in as one of his stans.

xxxxxx

The fans have to stand up now and do something about it if they're not going to sack him.

If I was the fans next season, I wouldn't go to any of the home and away games until he's gone.

FinBarcelonafan

Guys this is like Game of Thrones Season 8

Just detach, accept that its all pure banter/memes now, and have a laugh. I can't even be hurt anymore, this shit is too funny. I respect the hell out of EV, never seen a troll so effective and masterful in his work. Count me in as one of his stans.

True but this makes losing easier. It used to hurt losing finals but now this feels like another day. No biggie whatsoever.

Home of Barca Fans