Ernesto Valverde - V1

Raketa10

After looking at the failed signings of dembele, Malcom, and coutinho,
I cannot longer blame valverde for doing what he achieve with Barca missing quislity starters and barely having any good substitutes in the bench.
If Griezmann would gave come, we would more than likely be in the final today

Come on dude give Cou and Dembouz to Klopp and you would have a dream attack.

jairzinho

The club could use a coach with some bold and fresh ideas.
Someone good at working with younger players but who can also command the respect of the seniors.

Valgreen is so sterile and predictable. I get stressed out just thinking about next season.
It will be the same shit from this cunt with Messi there to bail us out.

We should be planning to slowly transition the club for life without Messi.
The best thing is to start now, not waiting to start from scratch when he retires in a couple seasons.

Cule4life

The Culest
After looking at the failed signings of dembele, Malcom, and coutinho,
I cannot longer blame valverde for doing what he achieve with Barca missing quislity starters and barely having any good substitutes in the bench.
If Griezmann would gave come, we would more than likely be in the final today

No wonder your genius is unknown to the world :lol:

delancey

It is really getting to me how so many fans, including our wonderful manager, seem to be under the impression that the players are underperforming because of their lack of quality rather than questioning why we continue to get ridiculed in the knock out stages of the Champion's league and play boring, predictable and defensive football in La Liga on a consistent basis under Valverde in charge of Barcelona. I give so much credit to real leaders with a passion and drive for improving the game of football Having the vision to implement an attack driven and entertaining brand of football, while at the same time executing this system, instilling the project with belief and complete empowerment to fight, resulting in a motivated team that gives 100% in every game, including games that may not matter any longer in the season. This is what Barcelona needs. A Guardiola or a Klopp! A manager who is also a leader, a motivator, a winner, someone who has a passion for entertaining and fast football, with the balls to execute. Sadly, we may be stuck with Valverde for another season instead. :lol:

abbbs97

Fuckverde needs to leave now. Might be crazy but I dont think he'll stay next season. any idiot can see that this Barca under him is one of the worst out there.
Bring in Setien since Ten Hag wont be available this year.

Hardy

at the end of the day Tata Martino with the worst Messi ever who missed like 3 months of season made same points as the LeAguE mAsTeR

Sorin

at the end of the day Tata Martino with the worst Messi ever who missed like 3 months of season made same points as the LeAguE mAsTeR

Whatchu' talking 'bout there Willis? Only Valverde could've delivered this La Liga title. Just imagine what these bottom level players like Messi and Dembele would do without this genius of a manager. Would probably end as a foot note in some obscure league. We would need tall workhorses, the likes of Bakayoko, Matic or Rabiot to truly compete in the absence of the lord and saviour Valverde.

Man, it makes me sick to my stomach every time I realize that this coward will be our manager for at least 1 more season.

Howlgrana

The pressure should be mounting hard on that boring little POS.

On a side note I follow Barca on Instagram and on every post the comments are swamped with #valverdeout.

Soneone needs to start a petition to get him the fuck out.

Calidad

Who is actually performing well under him, GOAT aside of course?

I’m excited to see FDJ, but if the brand of football doesn’t change then he isn’t going to make much of an impact. He’s a pass and move player, likes to press and break through the lines.

Who is going to enable him to play his game here? Not Busquets or Rakitic and certainly not Valverde. Static, slow midfielders led by the most uninspiring manager on the planet.

Devils

TEFLON VERDE at it again.

After getting pressed to annihilation against Liverpool, Barca look no less vulnerable to that pressing against Eibar.

Man is certified TEFLON status. Untouchable in Catalunya.

Incredible!

Home of Barca Fans