Ernesto Valverde - V1

xXKonan

Tell you the truth it's about time we really form a new team. Not patch a couple of positions while the backbone is still the same as 5 years ago almost.
Lucho in his final season tried to revamp the Midfield in some way adding Gomes in there and tried to rotate and be cautious with Iniesta due to his aging legs and injury issues but Iniesta got injured for a good amount of time and Gomes ended up being poor.

Even if that season was a disaster I think Lucho seen the signs coming and even benched one of his favorite and most trusted players in Mascherano for Umtiti. Stuff like that you will never get with Valverde all.

shadows

Tell you the truth it's about time we really form a new team. Not patch a couple of positions while the backbone is still the same as 5 years ago almost.
Atleast Pique Busquets and Rakitic should be rid of, Getting rid of Suarez is more tricky than getting rid of these 3 whom we probably can easily replace i feel ..Suarez sucked in a lot of games but he did score a lot despite that.... Sure we can get a lot of shiny pieces..but come next season, you know who is gonna start game after game :valverde:

Last edited:
M

Medz

This dickhead gets to keep his job for winning a one race league and being carried by Messi all year long. Smfh

Real and Atletico had their worst season, why is it such a big achievement to win La Liga this year? We got embarrassed twice and turned into joke in Europe, how does that not play a factor

Raketa10

They all prefer to be comfortable. Barto wants a puppet that doesnt make trouble and obbeys. Players prefer the idiot who keeps them on their 18 million a year salary and guarenteed playing time 55 matches a year.
Valverde is a coward who prefers keeping his head down, playing his cards right not to upset anyone and ride out his high wage as well. A honourless weasel who doesnt care about barca.

At this point im feeling we should shift our blame from this clown to the board and senior players who enable this.

I completely agree. We need a complete overhaul. All of our old players need to GTFO but problem is that this pathetic board signed them for life. They are comfortable as it gets and they just don't give a fuck about the club and supporters. To be fair why would they even bother when they get applauded in Camp Nou after they lost 3 goals advantage 2 fucking times in a row? So the truth is it's not just about this clown manager but also about half brained board, players who don't give a fuck and the crowd who comes to the stadium just to see Messi play. The direction we are headed is just wrong and majority of us are well aware of that but apparently not the ones who are the most responsible for this club.

The thing that also bothers me is that we have a captain who is undisputed GOAT but hasn't said a word after that debacle in Lpool and that's just a proof he isn't suited for that role. It's completely retarded to give a captaincy to the best player while it's clear it should be given to the strongest personalty and a person who isn't afraid to yell or even destroy a fucking locker-room if needed. After Puyi left we have a clear problem with leadership in our team. Even Xavi wasn't the right choice but he was better than Iniesta or Messi for sure.

Last edited:

Zidane82

I’d agree ... it’s refreshing to hear that Zidane intends to ‘move on’ 14 of the current crop !

I joked last week that we should just get the whole Ajax first eleven and the management team then just integrate Messi and Arthur

Barcilliant

I completely agree. We need a complete overhaul. All of our old players need to GTFO but problem is that this pathetic board signed them for life. They are comfortable as it gets and they just don't give a fuck about the club and supporters. To be fair why would they even bother when they get applauded in Camp Nou after they lost 3 goals advantage 2 fucking times in a row? So the truth is it's not just about this clown manager but also about half brained board, players who don't give a fuck and the crowd who comes to the stadium just to see Messi play. The direction we are headed is just wrong and majority of us are well aware of that but apparently not the ones who are the most responsible for this club.

The thing that also bothers me is that we have a captain who is undisputed GOAT but hasn't said a word after that debacle in Lpool and that's just a proof he isn't suited for that role. It's completely retarded to give a captaincy to the best player while it's clear it should be given to the strongest personalty and a person who isn't afraid to yell or even destroy a fucking locker-room if needed. After Puyi left we have a clear problem with leadership in our team. Even Xavi wasn't the right choice but he was better than Iniesta or Messi for sure.

Vidal as captain.

So it's confirmed. The club is officially in self destruction mode. So fucking glad I canceled my Bein Sports subscription. This club will achieve nothing in the next three years. Someone forgot to tell Barto it's, 2019 not 2015. A useless board and manager, entitled players and an uninspiring captain.

Real Madrid will take the league next year and maybe even cl. I hear they want a strike force of Hazard, Salah and Jovic /Aubamayang. Zidane is shrewd and will make Real a force again.

Project? Shitverde couldn't handle a school project. What a fucking coward. Man is delusional and he has that asshole Barto backing him.

Barcilliant

Basically confirms if the manager wins the league their job is safe no matter what

I know and this is why we will remain inferior to Rm always. They know the league is easier to win for us. So they set that objective and when we achieve it they brag that the objective was achieved.

Sickening. This club is in a state of denial. The club is always reactive never proactive. We need another trophy less season. That's the only way we'll get change.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Look at the bright side.

Bottle job in the QF first year.

Bottle job in the SF 2nd year.

If he stays 2 more seasons:

Bottle job in the final Milan style

And in the last year we'll win the Cup, but break it Ramos style.

:lol: :lol: Ill be sure to tune in in the next 2 years then.

Btw I can't believe that a moment would come were I would dislike so many Barca players because after this debacle I cant wait for them to fuck off one by one : Suarez , Alba , Rakitic , Busquets etc.

Actual fucking Barca legends like Xavi , Iniesta , Puyol etc had the decency and respect for the club to realize when their time was up. But it seems the current crop of cockroaches in this team don't.

Last edited:

malvolio

I know and this is why we will remain inferior to Rm always. They know the league is easier to win for us. So they set that objective and when we achieve it they brag that the objective was achieved.

Yes, Bartomeu pulled a big bluff with the whole Copa is more important than the CL. But he is not wrong about the league thing. Every, I repeat every club in Europe prioritises the league over the CL. Do you guys think that Real just thought about winning it 3 times in a row while intentionally pissing away the league?
Due to the nature of the competition and the impredictibility involved, the CL will always be the cherry on top of the cake.
The problem for us is not that we got eliminated in the semifinals, it's just that we did it as idiots, twice in a row.

Ps: valverde should be sacked anyway

Vidal as captain.

So it's confirmed. The club is officially in self destruction mode. So fucking glad I canceled my Bein Sports subscription. This club will achieve nothing in the next three years. Someone forgot to tell Barto it's, 2019 not 2015. A useless board and manager, entitled players and an uninspiring captain.

Real Madrid will take the league next year and maybe even cl. I hear they want a strike force of Hazard, Salah and Jovic /Aubamayang. Zidane is shrewd and will make Real a force again.

Project? Shitverde couldn't handle a school project. What a fucking coward. Man is delusional and he has that asshole Barto backing him.

You right to be angry Valverde is staying but going way over the top with your hyping of Madrid. Hazard has done noting in his career in the CL. Jovic? My guess is he won't even start above Benz. Salah? Overrated. Whilst Messi is here Barca will dominate domestically, the board know this and that's probably why EV is staying.

Yes, Bartomeu pulled a big bluff with the whole Copa is more important than the CL. But he is not wrong about the league thing. Every, I repeat every club in Europe prioritises the league over the CL. Do you guys think that Real just thought about winning it 3 times in a row while intentionally pissing away the league?
Due to the nature of the competition and the impredictibility involved, the CL will always be the cherry on top of the cake.
The problem for us is not that we got eliminated in the semifinals, it's just that we did it as idiots, twice in a row.

Ps: valverde should be sacked anyway

A lot of people like to big up Madrid and praise them for how great they are run and ruthless and how they set their standards so high, whilst belittling Barca for valuing the Copa. Well here is a photo of the last time Madrid won the Copa.

D6NRTJuX4AAGYWD.jpg

What do those people have to say to this ?

Barcilliant

A lot of people like to big up Madrid and praise them for how great they are run and ruthless and how they set their standards so high, whilst belittling Barca for valuing the Copa. Well here is a photo of the last time Madrid won the Copa.

View attachment 8414

What do those people have to say to this ?

We're talking context here. We were cleaning up and they finally won a trophy beating us in the final. Do you really think they'd take Copa over Cl?

Home of Barca Fans