Ernesto Valverde - V1

Cule4life

The Culest
All that's left is for the board to do is make their own version of "The Decision", with Barto sporting emo hair and wistfully looking into the distance.

Sterlingfan2000

Important players(Suarez, Busquets, Alba, Pique) have asked for the continuity of Valverde yesterday, but important board members want him out. Today there is an important meeting at the club's offices. [@gerardromero]

abbbs97

And why should the board listen to these players who are basically done or easily replaceable?
Please, lets get a demanding manager who will kick those players out. Its a relief that Messi isnt on this list. It means that the chances of Valverde staying is very low.
I dont think the Copa del Rey final will have an effect on the decision. I think the board will make their decision before the final and announce it after. We should be getting their decision before though from journalists.

FCBfan22

At the end of the day, Barca is a club owned by fans. And if the owner is not satisfied with the manager, he gets fired (in our case the owner is the fans).

The board should be acting on our behalf, but it seems to me that they are blinded by the revenue the club is producing at the moment and don't realise that with shit football, that will fade too.

We need our identity, because with the current style of football, there will be around 25000 people at Camp Nou per Liga match when Leo retires.

Last edited:

BBZ8800

A few days ago we all mocked CDR as a Mickey Mouse trophy.
Yet one user (I guess that he is from Barcelona) said something like: wtf? CDR is a very important Trophy, people here rate it as a perfect ending of a season and it is a huge celebration.

95% of posters here are international fans and for us Champions league and then La Liga are the only important trophies.
I have no idea, but maybe it is different for Catalan fans.
People is Catalonia seem to rate CDR.
Our board rate CDR, remember how we are the only team always playing with a lot of starters.

So, even though EV made horrible things in Europe, in the end, I won't be surprised in EV stays, because for the board: La Liga is the most important Trophy.
And EV is on a verge of a domestic double in 2 years.

That might explain a reaction from fans yesterday who didn't boo at players.
They failed in a CL, but I guess that they are still heroes for majority of them.
Since, they won La Liga infront of a mortal political/sport enemy: Real Madrid.

mc_lovin

A few days ago we all mocked CDR as a Mickey Mouse trophy.
Yet one user (I guess that he is from Barcelona) said something like: wtf? CDR is a very important Trophy, people here rate it as a perfect ending of a season and it is a huge celebration.

95% of posters here are international fans and for us Champions league and then La Liga are the only important trophies.
I have no idea, but maybe it is different for Catalan fans.
People is Catalonia seem to rate CDR.
Our board rate CDR, remember how we are the only team always playing with a lot of starters.

So, even though EV made horrible things in Europe, in the end, I won't be surprised in EV stays, because for the board: La Liga is the most important Trophy.
And EV is on a verge of a domestic double in 2 years.

That might explain a reaction from fans yesterday who didn't boo at players.
They failed in a CL, but I guess that they are still heroes for majority of them.
Since, they won La Liga infront of a mortal political/sport enemy: Real Madrid.

Well, La Liga is the most important trophy (at least for me). And the copa del rey is a very nice trophy as well. I would have had zero issues with this season if we lost 4-3 vs Liverpool "normally" - aka 2 close games. But doing a Roma 2.0 cant be accepted. Plus Valverdes fucking "tantrum" comment. It is what it is. He should fuck off.

Home of Barca Fans