Ernesto Valverde - V1

Havesaks

I see you still smoke and post at the same time. From now on will call you a crackhead.

giphy.gif

And you dont even catch The seinfeld-reference. Pfffff

George_Costanza

His Pragmatismus is going to win us the CL. Look at pep, I said it best coach since pep

His cautious approach in the first leg is ok sometimes but the problem is when the first leg is at home and against a team like Liverpool. If we draw or win by a small margin, it might cost us in second leg at Anfield.

BBZ8800

As I have said, let's hope that he'll win 2 Cls and 2 more La ligas in 4 years and become our the most successful coach ever 🙂

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Well, we have the best defense in the competition and we are the only team not to concede in both QF legs.

I, for once, think that EV's pragmatic approach will be a good match-up for Liverpool's style. With Lucho, for instance, we would get slaughtered, but EV is much more cautious. It looks like he's learned the Roma lesson, so we will not resort to long-balls. I am optimistic, and expect us to concede very few goals.

Havesaks

His cautious approach in the first leg is ok sometimes but the problem is when the first leg is at home and against a team like Liverpool. If we draw or win by a small margin, it might cost us in second leg at Anfield.

No, this is barca, all out attack no matter what. Who cares about titles.

gr98

I, for once, think that EV's pragmatic approach will be a good match-up for Liverpool's style. With Lucho, for instance, we would get slaughtered, but EV is much more cautious. It looks like he's learned the Roma lesson, so we will not resort to long-balls. I am optimistic, and expect us to concede very few goals.

I can see us winning the first leg and Ernie switching to a 4 man midfield with Vidal on the left and Dembouz on the right because Liverpool aren't that good with long spells of possession.

FinBarcelonafan

True. EVs style probably works better than Enrique.

Home of Barca Fans