Ernesto Valverde - V1

Havesaks

Pizza stuffing Origami> Cocaine snorting Horatio

?

thats not even funny :lol:

_

^^ Lets see, i think the biggest difference from Roma last season is that the players last year had difficulties accepting Valverdes more pragmatic style, and when there is a difference in opinion between players and manager, its poison for the game. I think if you rematch the game, that quiet clear, and it was especially obvious on Pique who also complained after the game. Difference of opinion made our whole game messy, this won't happen this year, when we will player a better side like LFC, juve or city. Our players are now comfortable playing more defensive in away games and in general waiting for the right moments to score goals.

George_Costanza

No one is bigger than the club and that includes you or other fanatics. Just because you want some pretty football to look at and it's in your interest that the club plays that way, doesn't mean its actually in the clubs interest. Yes, you just rather wanna play 4-3-3 barca attacking football even if it means no trophies the next 10 years - and thats clearly not in the clubs interest. Winning titles, staying competitive while your core is aged af, thats important right now.

A club will not stay forever, like the human race it self it will die, and even before a 1000 years approx, it will be gone, but yeah anyway. You are such a good fan, pad yourself on the bag, will ya?

The ability to discern supporting individuals (whether players or coaches) from supporting the club is the main argument here.

Yes, i support Valverde because valverde makes barca better. What are you even talking about?

"What are you even talking about?"

Seriously? You are the one who is saying "A club will not stay forever, like the human race it self it will die, and even before a 1000 years approx, it will be gone" :lol:

Dude, What the fuck?! :lol: Where I come from cannabis are illegal, I know it's legal in your country and I'm sure you have a joint packed out with the good stuff and smoke some joints all day. Your food tastes better, music sounds better, sex feels better even with a whale, things are funnier, and Valverde's football is mesmerzing.

Just stop smoking when you post here pls becuase you sound so so disconnected from this world.

xXKonan

I feel confident our defense can hold up these days pretty good.

But I think the main issue is that the team still makes some pretty dumb mistakes that could jeopardize what we are trying to do. Yesterday I get what Valverde was trying to do and it worked but man we made some dumb errors here and there that a better team could punish us for it.

That's why I'm not really sure about using the same tactics vs Liverpool at Anfield assuming we get to the Semis and they do as well. They aren't perfect either but they have much better quality players in some areas that can really hurt us.

FC B

I really dread thinking about the match against Liverpool. They have everything United lacked tonight and we weren't even able to keep the ball that well against this lot. Imagine the pressing the slowpokes in our midfield will be subjected to and how many balls around the penalty area will Mane, Salah and Firminho benefit from when our players can't pass around them.

Agreed yet read quite a few posts here that think otherwise and consider Liverpool as hyped as fuck which is clearly not the case.
Barca needs similar performance/result like vs. Bayern semifinal in 2015 since the return leg will be at Anfield.

fergus90

I consider Barca/Liverpool a 50/50. They aren't always firing, Mane has been superb this season but Salah & Firmino have blown hot and cold. Liverpools performance at Old Trafford this season by the way was no better than Barca's, if not worse.

Plus they were also sterile away at Everton, PSG, Napoli, Red Star and others. They have been more consistent in general this year with results and have actually played more possession based stuff were they've have 68-72% possession over lightning counters and in those kind of games they can struggle. Don't get me wrong they are great on their day but they aren't by any means favourites.

Last edited:

Havesaks

Seriously? You are the one who is saying "A club will not stay forever, like the human race it self it will die, and even before a 1000 years approx, it will be gone" :lol:

Dude, What the fuck?! :lol: Where I come from cannabis are illegal, I know it's legal in your country and I'm sure you have a joint packed out with the good stuff and smoke some joints all day. Your food tastes better, music sounds better, sex feels better even with a whale, things are funnier, and Valverde's football is mesmerzing.

Just stop smoking when you post here pls becuase you sound so so disconnected from this world.

Its not humanity but football that probably won't even be here in 1000 years - and that said, even humanity is in great danger, one idiot dictator, keep trashing nature, etc - our world is in shambles and you don't even realize it. Anyway, the point is: you are the one talking about club football or barca football like its your reason for living - throwing verbs like forever and nobody is bigger than the club and probably a bunch of more die-hard love stuff through your time here - but its a love-tragedy, doomed to never to be full-filled. Football is a business, and if barca as a non-stock club wants to compete, we can't play your romantic football all the time if we want to stay competitive with the very best clubs. Players are greedy, and history doesn't mean much for a lot of players at the end of the day. What really irritates me is you making up bullshit about that playing all-out offensive, attacking barca-football, is in barcas interest even if it is on cost of staying competitive, its not, its in your interest, you deluded fantatic :lol: I recognize that an identity is needed, and I also like that part of barcas history, building our foundation around cruyffs legacy, but its okay to take a break from that, if the club wants to stay competitive. With de jong, dembele, alena, arthur, umtiti we maybe can re-build a more barca-like style, but it takes times.

Are you even a member or do you have some ties to the catalans?

Cannabis isn't legal, and the stuff you can get from doctors is more harmless than a cop of coffee. Where are you from? - some third world country probably - africa?. You almost religious die hard barca ideology makes me wonder if you also believe in jesus walking on water, global warming just made up propaganda and similar nonsense :lol: Haven't smoked more than two handful of times in my life, so chill. But sounds like you know a lot about it going into specifics annd all

Havesaks

Why even bother replying to a guy with a mental age of 5?

Also you are supposed to go all out on Joan right now with the occasional misconstruing and mislabeling while coming off as a very frustrated individual since he doesnt share your opinion.
Best fitting description of your own contribution, i have found on this forum. I think having the capacity of a very clever 5 year old, is still better than that.

Havesaks

And i must applaud you. Nice way to shift focus from your Neymar-nonsense-talk. Well done.

Havesaks

Sergio and alba also needs rest, and rakitic hopefully too.
Malcom-delmbele
-----coutinho
vidal----alena
----todibo
miranda-umtiti-vermaelen-R/S/Wague
------cillessen

George_Costanza

Its not humanity but football that probably won't even be here in 1000 years - and that said, even humanity is in great danger, one idiot dictator, keep trashing nature, etc - our world is in shambles and you don't even realize it. Anyway, the point is: you are the one talking about club football or barca football like its your reason for living - throwing verbs like forever and nobody is bigger than the club and probably a bunch of more die-hard love stuff through your time here - but its a love-tragedy, doomed to never to be full-filled. Football is a business, and if barca as a non-stock club wants to compete, we can't play your romantic football all the time if we want to stay competitive with the very best clubs. Players are greedy, and history doesn't mean much for a lot of players at the end of the day. What really irritates me is you making up bullshit about that playing all-out offensive, attacking barca-football, is in barcas interest even if it is on cost of staying competitive, its not, its in your interest, you deluded fantatic :lol: I recognize that an identity is needed, and I also like that part of barcas history, building our foundation around cruyffs legacy, but its okay to take a break from that, if the club wants to stay competitive. With de jong, dembele, alena, arthur, umtiti we maybe can re-build a more barca-like style, but it takes times.

Are you even a member or do you have some ties to the catalans?

Cannabis isn't legal, and the stuff you can get from doctors is more harmless than a cop of coffee. Where are you from? - some third world country probably - africa?. You almost religious die hard barca ideology makes me wonder if you also believe in jesus walking on water, global warming just made up propaganda and similar nonsense :lol: Haven't smoked more than two handful of times in my life, so chill. But sounds like you know a lot about it going into specifics annd all

Ok enough of this Al Gore shit that has nothing to do with football. I'm not here to read ridiculously pointless posts of yours while you are high. You are becoming so defensive and insecure just like the copy/pasta guy who actually took my advice for a break from this site. He is probably enjoying life and banging some butterface. When you want to talk about football while you are sober, do let me know, otherwise, take a break, I think you need it!

Home of Barca Fans