Ernesto Valverde - V1

delancey

A comfortable win, Lyon is the same class as valencia, leverkusen, schalke or donezk.
I would be worried if we played city away, but I'm realxed cause we playing at estadio camp nou against a french team

I agree, but that is how I thought when we played against Roma (of all teams), and look what happened there. :lol:

El Barcelona

Under Valverde you can't be relaxed. I'm dying at the moment of nerves. I just chilled my mind by buying something what I really want for a few years, a signed Iniesta shirt. Hope we have a masterclass tonight. Visca el Barça

vlad

Under Valverde you can't be relaxed. I'm dying at the moment of nerves. I just chilled my mind by buying something what I really want for a few years, a signed Iniesta shirt. Hope we have a masterclass tonight. Visca el Barça

I know its off topic, but since you mentioned i cant resist to ask, how much costs barca jersey with iniesta sign these days? Congrats on great gift by the way

FC433

Boring. Playing as if it was a friendly game. We need that desire, pressure, play it as if it was the finale.

mc_lovin

We looked very good in a ton of games (Sevilla, Madrid, Tottenham...). But yeah, we had many dull games as well. Still, we are far too negative.

Cule4life

The Culest
And this is why rest is important before big games you braindead cunt.

Retardo probably asks the seniors if he can go the bathroom.

gregorrin10

Leo to Retardo's rescue, as always. Dembele and Arthur, along with Messi, to stay fit, are vital for our CL hopes. Coutinho is so bad it's tragic.

Home of Barca Fans