Ernesto Valverde - V1

Fibonacci

I really really hope that Lyon defeats us, to expose this fraud manager. 2 fuckin years in charge and he brought nothing to this club, no system, no tactical inovation, no tactics at all, no developing young players, several players underperforming, billions spent (and wasted) in WC players to Valverde simply not use them, or playing them out of their best position.

It's just ridiculous that Valverde defenders, the board and the players can't see this fraud. Barca could have a brazilian manager, non spanish speaker, paying 50k/month and he would have the same results as Valverde is having, because he adds nothing to this team.

2 years and we don't have a system. 2 years and we can't defend deep. 2 years and we can't press. 2 years and we don't have a clue when attacking. 2 years and we can't attack with movement. 2 years passing the ball to Messi and hoping for the best. 2 years and we can't counter attack. He loves a physical tall midfield and yet Barca gets exposed every single game with no defense stability.

2 years of this guy, paying lots of money, to display this kind of football week in week out?

A monkey, or a turtle, or a dolphin would be training this team exactly like Valverde is doing. 0 fucking ideas.

Please Lyon, do your job and defeat us.

The way Tata did? With many more Barca legends than we have now... Or does that not count, since he's not Brazilian?

Fibonacci

Unfortunately you are 100% right. Shitverde has brought nothing to Barca. He's good at appeasing the senior players but that's it.
Just fucking defies logic that he wouldn't rest players ahead of such an important game.

If we lose against Lyon the meltdown and aftermath will be epic.

Unbelievably spoilt. He brought the double last season. And is likely to bring in a double (or more), this season. To say that's "nothing" is ridiculous. Ask Real. Or Atleti. Or anyone. Most clubs would be happy with such nothing.

wisconsincule

Get the fuck out of here with this let’s hope Lyon knocks out us bullshit. Yes Valverde sucks but wishing us to lose? You don’t deserve to be a fan of this club for saying that. We are are currently on a fucking TREBLE.

Givenchy

I really really hope that Lyon defeats us, to expose this fraud manager. 2 fuckin years in charge and he brought nothing to this club, no system, no tactical inovation, no tactics at all, no developing young players, several players underperforming, billions spent (and wasted) in WC players to Valverde simply not use them, or playing them out of their best position.

It's just ridiculous that Valverde defenders, the board and the players can't see this fraud. Barca could have a brazilian manager, non spanish speaker, paying 50k/month and he would have the same results as Valverde is having, because he adds nothing to this team.

2 years and we don't have a system. 2 years and we can't defend deep. 2 years and we can't press. 2 years and we don't have a clue when attacking. 2 years and we can't attack with movement. 2 years passing the ball to Messi and hoping for the best. 2 years and we can't counter attack. He loves a physical tall midfield and yet Barca gets exposed every single game with no defense stability.

2 years of this guy, paying lots of money, to display this kind of football week in week out?

A monkey, or a turtle, or a dolphin would be training this team exactly like Valverde is doing. 0 fucking ideas.

Please Lyon, do your job and defeat us.

I think Lyon will actually knock us out now Dembele cant play the 2nd leg.. Coutinho will start at LW, play shit as usual and get ragdolled by Ndombele and Lyons physical players, he also has no pace to add to our slow as fuck attack

wanting us to lose though is ridiculous, you know EV is going nowhere as we most likely have the double sealed. what a great idea it was to give him a new contract, genius stuff from Barto. next season we get to watch EV waste a year of De Jongs career like he did Malcom

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Fucking Tata would walk this Liga in these circumstances.

This is hands down the dumbest and most uninspiring manager we had since I can remember. And mind you, this is Barca. Club that built its reputation on being innovative and exciting.

Fuck you you big nosed cunt. You made the impossible. Made millions of Barca fans alianeted while having Messi in his zenith.

He's a fucking limited person borderline retard and I'm being serious.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
The idiot should have brought on Malcom instead of Dembouz yesterday and we would have had the latter available for the most important match of the season next Wednesday! Now, we have the dumb most-expensive-player still not performing any good and a youngster who has been wasted the entire season to make for the injured player!

FinBarcelonafan

I think Lyon will actually knock us out now Dembele cant play the 2nd leg.. Coutinho will start at LW, play shit as usual and get ragdolled by Ndombele and Lyons physical players, he also has no pace to add to our slow as fuck attack

wanting us to lose though is ridiculous, you know EV is going nowhere as we most likely have the double sealed. what a great idea it was to give him a new contract, genius stuff from Barto. next season we get to watch EV waste a year of De Jongs career like he did Malcom

Exactly. Coutinho is such a waste on the left wing. He is just way too slow for that position. Valverde needs to understand this. Problem is, he is not very good in any position. Midfield he is too slow and weak as well. I'm not sure what his strengths are anymore. The guy lacks balls.

FinBarcelonafan

Fucking Tata would walk this Liga in these circumstances.

This is hands down the dumbest and most uninspiring manager we had since I can remember. And mind you, this is Barca. Club that built its reputation on being innovative and exciting.

Fuck you you big nosed cunt. You made the impossible. Made millions of Barca fans alianeted while having Messi in his zenith.

He's a fucking limited person borderline retard and I'm being serious.

Yes. The truth. This used to be team worth watching, but now our games are boring as **** to watch. I mean seriously, If we didn't have Messi this team would be soooo boring to watch. Messi itself makes the team worth watching, but the tactics and strategy we use is shit. We need better entertainment. We are no Atletico.

To me it looks like this team has no IDENTITY. We use our personal brilliance to win the games, but I don't see a chemistry between the players like I see when City plays. This is not a team, but a bunch of individuals playing football. Valverde has done a terrible job putting together A TEAM.

serghei

Has it been said yet just how much of a clueless manager this dude is?

He's like contestant no5 in a Charlie Chaplin imitation contest. There's absolutely nothing to pinpoint and say... yeah, this guy is great at that. All he does is try to imitate other better managers who have achieved the type of success he is yet to reach.

Normally, with the teams left in CL, considering the squad we have, we should rush to a betting site and place money on us reaching at least a CL semifinal. Yet, with Valverde around, we're hoping we don't screw up at home vs Lyon.

Last edited:

shadows

Basically, Suarez the guy who complains about not resting enough, plays the full 90... Same with Messi.. and you sub out younger players.. Malcolm rested as usual till the last 5 minutes..typical day in the office :valverde2:

And he was so impressed by Todibo that he doesnt even make the squad.. What constitutes an easier game under him to have some rotations, I have no idea.. But hey, the most important player in the squad was rested :rakitic:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans