Ernesto Valverde - V1

George_Costanza

How do you know the next manager will be playing beautiful football? or he will be better than EV? or he will do what you want?

This is a valid point. It seems this board doesn't know how to hire a coach that is suitable for Barcelona style. I fear we might hire another idiot.

However, I don't blame fans who think sacrificing CDR or La Liga might improve the club in the long run. Long-term success only comes with proper planning and for that to happen you need the right people. We wouldn't have Laporta and Cruyff partnership if it wasn't for a Gaspart era. Blind fans are just like blind nationalist or blind fanatic religious people, who support their king or cult figure no matter how bad they are thinking this is what a nationalist suppose to do.

Messigician

Back the manager... that simple, we must respect the clubs decision rven if we don't agree with it and support the players do well on the pitch and bring home the treble

Leo_Messi

Saved you time? What are u trying to say? I didnt ask for you to type long essays.

By trying to make sense of your posts in this thread when you have publicly admitted to not watching us for a "long time". Can't be taken seriously.

Anyway, I stopped watching Barca games for a long time. Hence the inactiveness. I usually just check scores, see some individual highlights and that's about it. We'll see how long they can keep this up.

No wonder that you found sense in [MENTION=21797]clemente[/MENTION]'s post that wanted us to lose deliberately and RM to win a triplete.:lol:

If you had read my "essay" (poor you, had to read more than just one-liners) you would have realized that as I was so kind to explain everything in detail for you and everyone else reading my post.

You are the one who wants us to lose. If anyone is aiming low it is you not us.

Spot on. Insane what kind of nonsense you are reading on this forum. No wonder that some of the best users left or are hardly active any longer.

Last edited:

henias

By trying to make sense of your posts in this thread when you have publicly admitted to not watching us for a "long time". Can't be taken seriously.

If you had read my "essay" (poor you, had to read more than just one-liners) you would have realized that as I was so kind to explain everything in detail for you and everyone else reading my post.

So I have to watch games to be able to voice my opinion?

What load of bs are you spewing? Initially wanted to have a civil discussion, but seems to me every post of yours is to wind people up. Whatever you have with people here is none of my business.

Leo_Messi

So I have to watch games to be able to voice my opinion?

What load of bs are you spewing? Initially wanted to have a civil discussion, but seems to me every post of yours is to wind people up. Whatever you have with people here is none of my business.

:lol:

It would be a damn good start FFS.

Did I prevent you from voicing your opinion here? Or Clemente from openly writing that he hopes that the team wins nothing while RM wins everything in return? Or are you just overly sensitive? You post, I and others will agree or disagree. It's called a forum. I am not here to agree with your or anyone else or make you feel good by doing it.

I can't take anything that you write seriously if you don't even watch any games any longer. Hard to. Sorry. Some fan you are as well. Wonder what you would have done during the 2006-07 and 2007-08 seasons let alone the Gaspart era? Probably turned to RM or another sport altogether.

Last edited:

henias

:lol:

It would be a damn good start FFS.

Did I prevent you from voicing your opinion here? Or Clemente from openly writing that he hopes that the team wins nothing while RM wins everything in return? Or are you just overly sensitive? You post, I and others will agree or disagree. It's called a forum. I am not here to agree with your or anyone else or make you feel good by doing it.

Quality poster here. Sure I'll start watching full matches before I can be "taken seriously", [MENTION=2]Barcaman[/MENTION] should start by making this a rule.

Just when u thought Jamdav is gone, here comes another fool. :lol:

Leo_Messi

Quality poster here. Sure I'll start watching full matches before I can be "taken seriously", [MENTION=2]Barcaman[/MENTION] should start by making this a rule.

Yes, I am a "fool" for calling your nonsense out. Sure, I should also start commenting on your local German curling team and how they are doing while never watching anything else than highlight videos.

You started a stupid discussion because I rightly called out Clemente's initial nonsense (was not alone in doing that) post of him hoping that we lose every single title for RM to win everything instead. Blabbering about Valverde and repeating the same tiring points that I and 100's of users have already written several essays about. Later to learn that you don't actually watch any of our games any longer after trying to make it appear like Clemente had a point, lol.

Some fans we have here. One is hoping that we lose everything and that our main rivals win everything instead and another does not watch our games any longer.:lol:

Are you always this sensitive btw?

Maybe it is better to find another club to support if you are this spoiled? Maybe RM will be more of your taste or someone else? Man City? Anyway ending it here as there is no point of further discussion. Quite a surreal "discussion".:lol: Also, yes I am out there to "get you". A user that I have interacted once or twice before with (if that can do ti) and that has been a user since August 2017. Sure, dude. Whatever. No idea who Jamdav is and don't really care.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Initially wanted to have a civil discussion, but seems to me every post of yours is to wind people up.

tenor.gif

Ta daaa!

George_Costanza

Signs that you have a high estrogen level: grow tits, become over-emotional, and forget how to park.

Some people here need to check their hormone levels.

Leo_Messi

Some very sensitive users here.

To quote your signature.

"People are boring".

Should probably be changed to "People are boring. Me too".:lol:

You can also report me.:lol:

Signs that you have a high estrogen level: grow tits, become over-emotional, and forget how to park.

Some people here need to check their hormone levels.

Talking about yourself? Because I am always rather calm and have a great laugh of late seeing what is written on this forum. You should too. Others here are crying about "insults" and "winding up" when their bull is picked apart. Not me.

henias

Yes, I am a "fool" for calling your nonsense out. Sure, I should also start commenting on your local German curling team and how they are doing while never watching anything else than highlight videos.

Are you always this sensitive btw?

Pretty much sums up your posts here. :lol:

Maybe you should ask yourself that question because I initially said I wanted to have a civil serious dicussion but apparently I can't be taken seriously. And by saying "a long time" how do you know exactly how long have I stopped staying up for games? U act like I havent been watching games for a year.

Like I said I don't care about your beef with Clemente, go stroke your ego somewhere else.

Vilarrubi

You can post as much as you want on here, go for it.... but don’t expect to be taken seriously when you don’t watch Barca games.

Home of Barca Fans