Ernesto Valverde - V1

jairzinho

Conte? I'm glad some you guys aren't in charge of choosing our next manager.

You dont understand total football and the Barcelona way. If we appointed Conte that would be a huge spit in the face of everything Cruyff stood for. .

Err moreso than Valverde.

Mental and verbal masturbation at its finest.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
People complaining about negative football and then suggest Conte :facepalm:

Conte plays negative football, has a shit, absolutely shit European football record and ended up having almost the entire Chelsea team against him with his methods.

But I guess since he jumps up and down like a maniac he's more exciting to people.

Raketa10

To sum it up: we are playing awful, fitness level of some players is really bad, he didn't give any minutes to young players, he is not using our new expensive backups as he should, we still don't know what is our system, he doesn't make subs until 85-th minute. Dembele and Semedo are still players who are always the first ones to blame and Messi dependencia is at it's peak! So what did he change in comparison to last year? NOTHING! The only difference is that Iniesta is gone and he doesn't have a huge amount of luck he had last year. For how long shall we keep on suffering until our board realizes Valverde is NOT the man for the job?!

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
To sum it up: we are playing awful, fitness level of some players is really bad, he didn't give any minutes to young players, he is not using our new expensive backups as he should, we still don't know what is our system, he doesn't make subs until 85-th minute. Dembele and Semedo are still players who are always the first ones to blame and Messi dependencia is at it's peak! So what did he change in comparison to last year? NOTHING! The only difference is that Iniesta is gone and he doesn't have a huge amount of luck he had last year. For how long shall we keep on suffering until our board realizes Valverde is NOT the man for the job?!

Until Messi grows a pair and tells him off!

Messi is really in such an unfortunate situation compared to other legends - He gets himself stuck amidst good for nothing administration both at club level and national level!!

Messigician

This is how I would line up if I was manager next season

Suarez Messi
Coutinho
Alba Arthur Busquets Roberto
De Ligt De Jong Umtiti

Cule4life

The Culest
This is how I would line up if I was manager next season

Suarez Messi
Coutinho
Alba Arthur Busquets Roberto