Ernesto Valverde - V1

mesiesta

I think 4-2-3-1 will be ideal for this Barca

----------------------------Ter Stegen-------------------------
----Semedo-------Pique--------------Umtiti-----------Alba--
--------------------Busquets----------------------------------
-----------------------------------Rakitic(Paulinho)----------
---Dembele(Deu)--------Messi----------Coutinho(Roberto)
---------------------------Suarez-----------------------------

Iniesta can take both CM's and LW's place when fit. With this we can finally get a balance in midfield. But, of course we need to get Coutinho AND Dembele to make this real.

clemente

I always wanted Sarri as a manager, now after watching that Napoli - Nice match, seeing the way they play, its like they have some rule to never touch the ball more than 2 times, that was the most barca thing ever, hope valverde can implement something at least close to that.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Looks like EV just said we still need more attacking firepower after signing Dembele.

EV quite vocal about what he wants, even more so than Lucho so far lol

blaugrana1987

Looks like EV just said we still need more attacking firepower after signing Dembele.

EV quite vocal about what he wants, even more so than Lucho so far lol

Lucho was an idiot. Plain and simple, the worst kind of coach imaginable. The guy literally spent at least 100m on nontransferable players. Except admitting he fucked up, he basically said, "In years Gomes will prove he is right for Barcelona".

EV seems like much better guy for start.

vinni

I was more worried why vidal played. Roberto can hold his own on the rb spot. Maybe he wanted to show that roberto will get game time this year.

Paco taking the corner kicks. Im pretty sure valverde knows more about his abilities then us :)

We've had worst managers than Lucho.

Yup, Tito and Tata were both worse tbh. Tata was just straight up mediocre in every way, and our big game performances under Tito were the worst I've seen of Barca since Rijkaard's last season. Not even 2016-17 was as bad in that regard.

People seem to have this idea that we weren't in a downward spiral before Lucho. We were. We have been since Pep's last season, and it was accelerated massively after he left. Only exception is our resurgence in 2015. Besides that, our trajectory has been down for years.

Last edited:

Cool

He got away with today's lineup, Roberto should've played instead of Rakitic and Semedo should've been the starting RB and for the sake of everything that is holy...

KEEP VIDAL AWAY

xXKonan

We looked compact and we held on to possession better today but we were dull as a butter knife in trying to create.

The Roberto-Rakitic-Vidal right side was just woeful.

Home of Barca Fans