Ernesto Valverde - V1

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Valverde says Roma risked a lot pressing high and that he thought we could expose them by playing over their lines.
So why not playing a fast player like Dembele?

serghei

YWNA for me :lol:

And whoever that will read this and criticize both of our posts, don't. We're only kidding. There's only one team a cule will support, bad results or not.

Only person who could read that and don't know it's a joke is Valverde.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Everyone vents in a different way, graceful or otherwise. You have to take the good with the bad. End of the day we are all disappointed, the big picture is we have unceremoniously dumped out of the competition.

It's very ironic considering how he was slagging off Dembele a couple of weeks ago constantly.

"Hurr durrrr be respectful to the team and manager hurr durrrrrrr while I slag off players I don't like myself huuuurrr huuurrrrr durrrr huuur duurrrrrrr pleeeease be respectful hombre please"

Devils

Valverde says Roma risked a lot pressing high and that he thought we could expose them by playing over their lines.

He also said after the Sevilla game the players were exhausted but didn't do anything about that either.

Valverde is your typical snake-oil salesman.

Faceless

No more faces at night

Because he didn't like this defensive work :valverde2:

I don't understand either and don't understand not playing dembele earlier when we were trailing.

Stoichkov1

Provide me a breakdown of players averages and will look into it.

With front two of Messi and Suarez and old, slow mid not too suprised. Also try to keep ball more.

I don't have players average but teams averages.

https://it.uefa.com/newsfiles/ucl/2018/2021705_ts.pdf

Here it's the UCL average for Barca, 104km which is the lowest among all teams.

There are more answers. We run less because we have the ball more than any other team. That's one.

You are probably only looking for negative ones only.

Real Madrid and Tottenham have the ball more and run more.

DennyCrane

So many hypocrites in this forum and on this thread to be more precise.

Isn't it you who said that this team is doomed at the beginning of the season?

Isn't it you who said that EV managed to make the best out of the hand he had?

Isn't it because of EV's consistent results that we reached this stage where we actually believed that this team can actually win all three competitions?

And now when he loses tactically in one game ... That same baby bus above gets driven by every single one of you so that you can run over EV ganag **** style.

I am not a troll. I can mind my own business and ignore this. However, I choose to defend those who deserve to be defended when there is a need to. Show EV some respect.

The bus pic is completely appropriate. Take note of the young bucks in the background laughing at the pathetic bus as it rolls by in snail pace, smirking, in a state of disbelief but slightly amused.

They are the press.

wisconsincule

I can’t believe how long he waited to make a sub. It was so fucking obvious that sitting back and booting the ball up field was NOT working and it has never worked so why keep doing it!?! I don’t even know what I feel right now. Just amazed. How the fuck did he not try and change tactics?!?. Totally out of his depths in this one. Underestimated (or had no fucking clue) what the champions league was all about. Dumb.

serghei

I can’t believe how long he waited to make a sub. It was so fucking obvious that sitting back and booting the ball up field was NOT working and it has never worked so why keep doing it!?! I don’t even know what I feel right now. Just amazed. How the fuck did he not try and change tactics?!?. Totally out of his depths in this one. Underestimated (or had no fucking clue) what the champions league was all about. Dumb.

He was afraid. He hoped we could survive the storm and we didn't.

Devils

I'm trying to be logical today despite the anger.

If Bayern Munich can sack Carlo fucking Ancelotti after losing to PSG in the group stages of the CL...then how the hell can we not sack this guy after what he did today?

If we don't sack him, we are cowards.

Home of Barca Fans