Hey you, don't help them to bury the light
Don't give in without a fight

Hey you out there on your own
Sitting naked by the phone
Would you touch me?

Hey you with you ear against the wall
Waiting for someone to call out
Would you touch me?

Hey you, would you help me to carry the stone?
Open your heart, I'm coming home

But it was only fantasy
The wall was too high
As you can see
No matter how he tried
He could not break free
And the worms ate into his brain

Hey you, out there on the road
Always doing what you're told
Can you help me?

Hey you, out there beyond the wall
Breaking bottles in the hall
Can you help me?

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all
Together we stand, divided we fall

tacticvarium

[tw]1142506228729257984[/tw]

The reason why this club will never change and this whole socio system is the root of all evil (or double-edged sword at best).
It was super lucky for these bastards to have generational geniuses like Cruyff and Guardiola.

MTL_Barca

[tw]1142506228729257984[/tw]

The reason why this club will never change and this whole socio system is the root of all evil (or double-edged sword at best).
It was super lucky for these bastards to have generational geniuses like Cruyff and Guardiola.

I don't know how reliable that is but i think 2/3 thinking the manager isn't good enough and 1/2 thinking the season wasn't good would be A LOT considering the season wasn't a total crash. I mean yeah sure CL exit and Copa final were horrible but still Barca won the league very comfortable and went out in semis and final of the cups so it's not like this was a complete failure on paper.

I personally wouldn't have expected these numbers, usually (local) football fans aren't as critical as it looks online. 2/3 of fans thinking a title winning coach isn't good enough says a lot about Valverde and how disappointed fans are with the teams performance and the way 2 of 3 titles were lost. Just like keeping and defending him says a lot about the senior players and the board.

Kohe321

The guy is some sort of anti-genius. The Roma and Liverpool fiascos have become failures for the history books, and probably should be analyzed and implemented as a part of the education coaches need to get their license. Tactically speaking, these games are so bad that they have value. If nothing else, they act as a reference - a gold standard if you will - for what "absolute shit" looks like in terms of football.

But he shouldn't be fired. He should be kept around as a sort of tactical tool for any future coach and staff. Whenever they wonder what to do next, they can just ask Ernie, and then go ahead and do the exact opposite of whatever he tells them. There will be no stopping us!

Last edited:

raskolnikov

Valverde is everything that is wrong with the working world. If you are a useless puppet you get kept around to make life easier.
Meanwhile this coward is still in hiding hoping it all blows over.

serghei

how is he going to handle neymar and griezman plus messi suarez dembele he doesnt get OFFENSE he used an RB at RW ffs get a real coach or it wont matter who we add

He could always go the Tata way - barbecues for the win.

Suarez would be over the moon.

Home of Barca Fans