Administrator
Staff member
BARCELONA lose UCL to Liverpool
Messi fans "it's Valverde's fault"

BARCELONA lose CDR to Valencia

ARGENTINA lose to Colombia

Already told you to stop. Find some other playground to wind up people.

Messigician

Already told you to stop. Find some other playground to wind up people.

This is a discussion forum not an echo chamber... I'm not suggesting Messi is to blame but it is silly to blame the coaxh for everything and not look at the other reasons for failure. Mainly players that aren't good enough, and the board failing to plan for the future.

Sidewinder

This is a discussion forum not an echo chamber... I'm not suggesting Messi is to blame but it is silly to blame the coaxh for everything and not look at the other reasons for failure. Mainly players that aren't good enough, and the board failing to plan for the future.

i thought the coach picked the players and setup his team. barca have a good squad, but a midtable coach.

Messigician

i thought the coach picked the players and setup his team. barca have a good squad, but a midtable coach.

EV has never lost to Real Madrid while managing Barca Why couldn't clutch coach Simeone do the same against Solaris Madrid which was pretty meh.

EV tactics are very underrated, he knows when to play a more attacking game like against Sevilla when we smash them with 5or 6 goals being out past them and when to play more conservative.

Overall his tactics have worked most of the time when players don't make mistakes. Imagine Alba and Rakitic didn't make mistakes at Anfield or Dembele put his chances away.

That's not on the coach.

Sidewinder

EV has never lost to Real Madrid while managing Barca Why couldn't clutch coach Simeone do the same against Solaris Madrid which was pretty meh.

EV tactics are very underrated, he knows when to play a more attacking game like against Sevilla when we smash them with 5or 6 goals being out past them and when to play more conservative.

Overall his tactics have worked most of the time when players don't make mistakes. Imagine Alba and Rakitic didn't make mistakes at Anfield or Dembele put his chances away.

That's not on the coach.

what's siomeone have to do with anything? madrid was a mess last season, they're not the benchmark for anything. they lost to betis and other lesser teams too. barca play ultra boring football, are defensive, and have coward tactics. the shit coach keeps playing hasbeens like rakitic no matter what, and messi alone won't keep solving issues. this coach is nothing but a midtable bum, he has no tactics or gameplan. the loss at anfield is 100% on him. liverpool dominated barca at camp nou, messi that got an impossible win. and yet the coach put the same 11 to play there. and the psychological part is also on the coach. he has no autority and made this team a bunch of pussies who get desperate and can't react when facing adversity.

and if dembele scored that 4th, it wouldnt matter, liverpool would score 5 or win at et. i won't keep arguing with trolls, thats for sure.

abbbs97

cant believe this fucking guy is still here. I give him until December after suffering a humiliation against Madrid...still Barto wont fire him cause he doesnt have the balls to do so.

George_Costanza

He is Tackle isnt he

He is definitely part of an orginzed group with an agenda here. Messigician is one of the most loyal Valverde/Barto soldier. After Anfield defeat, he was like "I want Valverde out"....etc. I knew he was trolling at that time and I called him out for it. A month later, when the storm is over, he is back with his agenda.

BarcaOG

Banned
i'm getting nervous about our lack of transfers so far. the last time Real won the league it was partly because they had a very solid and deep squad. it could be the case again next season if we don't strengthen our ranks as well.

Messigician

He is definitely part of an orginzed group with an agenda here. Messigician is one of the most loyal Valverde/Barto soldier. After Anfield defeat, he was like "I want Valverde out"....etc. I knew he was trolling at that time and I called him out for it. A month later, when the storm is over, he is back with his agenda.

I don't have an agenda I want what's best for Barcelona,that's it. The squad was a disaster in EV's first season no one can deny. Things look better now I do not think EV is a bad manager or that pragmatic. I think he acknowledges the weakness of the squad and plays to their strengths. Bad managers don't go undefeated against real Madrid especially when they had won the champions league the same season.

George_Costanza

I don't have an agenda I want what's best for Barcelona,that's it. The squad was a disaster in EV's first season no one can deny. Things look better now I do not think EV is a bad manager or that pragmatic. I think he acknowledges the weakness of the squad and plays to their strengths. Bad managers don't go undefeated against real Madrid especially when they had won the champions league the same season.

Just serious question, how much do they pay you to troll here? Ever thought if getting a real job instead of playing poker straight outta the basement.

Messigician

Just serious question, how much do they pay you to troll here? Ever thought if getting a real job instead of playing poker straight outta the basement.

Shut up, I'm a senior member with thousands of posts and you really think I'm here to troll? Enough is enough from now on I will not reply to people who call me trolls they're not worth my time and energy.

George_Costanza

Shut up, I'm a senior member with thousands of posts and you really think I'm here to troll? Enough is enough from now on I will not reply to people who call me trolls they're not worth my time and energy.

An 8 months account doesn't make you a senior member you idiot. You are a senior troll though and annoying as fuk. You have been trolling badly like diarrhea lately, busted you with another account (that suddenly disappeared too). Not sure what makes a man just wake up one morning and decide to do that but I would think you are getting paid to do it. GTFO troll!

Home of Barca Fans