Ernesto Valverde - V1

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
I quite like him as our coach as whatever he said inspired the players for the second half drubbing we gave Betis.

JamDav1982

Goes to Betis and gets the biggest victory ever there while missing likes of Iniesta, Dembele, Coutinho and Umtiti from start.

The way he manages the team through games is properly impressive.

Neymessi

Never let him go whatever happens. I honestly consider him a way more priced possession than dembele, countinhio etc.

Only messi comes above him right now.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He is doing great and above anyone's expectations. It does remind me of Rijkaard's Barca a little where we had Edmilson, Van Bommel and even Deco doing the dirty work while Ronaldinho and Eto'o were creating havoc upfront.

BarcaJack

I guess after this game our La Liga starting XI:
--------Suarez---Messi---------
Coutinho--Raki--Busi--Roberto
Alba---Umtiti---Pique--Semedo
PS: Gomes' last chance given and he proves to belong to the bench. Semedo needs to work hard to secure a starting position.
I like this well-balanced line-up. I fear a little bit for Dembele though. I love this kid but I don't know how he can fit in.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

I guess after this game our La Liga starting XI:
--------Suarez---Messi---------
Coutinho--Raki--Busi--Roberto
Alba---Umtiti---Pique--Semedo
PS: Gomes' last chance given and he proves to belong to the bench. Semedo needs to work hard to secure a starting position.

More likely Dembele RM and Roberto RB.

I doubt there will be much of a clear starting eleven between now and end of season though.

BarcaJack

Yeah the starting XI always changes. And we love it because EV is a good coach. I should have said our best XI in La Liga.

JamDav1982

More likely Roberto RB and Paulinho RW. Dembele proved nothing yet and first will need to stay fit.

Dont think Paulinho can play RM and if all fit would be Dembele.

As said though dont think there will be any cleat strongest eleven for remainder of season.

FCBfan22

As long as Deuolfeu doesn't make the squad anymore, I don't care who Valverde calls up and plays. He knows what he's doing.

Home of Barca Fans