Ernesto Valverde - V1

serghei

I think it's hard to draw too many conclusions on Tata and Tito. Both had many obstacles that weren't their fault. Tata joined very late after Tito got sick again, and didn't have a full preseason with the team. And he had to attack the most important part of the season with old Pinto in goal ffs, which was a huge setback.

serghei

Reports in Spain are saying that Vidal and EV had a falling out.

I don't blame Vidal at all. What's the point in singing him if not to give him games? Just don't sign him if you don't plan to use him.

Besides, didn't he start vs Bilbao and gave an assist and played well overall? Of course the player is upset when he sees he's treated unfairly.

Messigician

I don't blame Vidal at all. What's the point in singing him if not to give him games? Just don't sign him if you don't plan to use him.

Besides, didn't he start vs Bilbao and gave an assist and played well overall? Of course the player is upset when he sees he's treated unfairly.

Yeah Vidal played really well when he started but he got upset when he was subbed off for no reason and hasn't started since.

Trickykid

I'm not even mad that EV decided to play on the counter against this Sevilla side - we would've hammered a high back line playing like this 9 out of 10 times.
However, I am fucking furious, though obviously not surprised, that he's not able to set up our defense better than this, when he decides to give up an unusually large portion of possession. Sure, our back 4 is devoid of confidence and laughably blunder prone these days, but a great tactician should be able to cut down this level of defensive retardation by a huge god damn margin. The amount of space teams find against us on the flanks is just ridiculous these days, and no matter how pathetic the RM attack is presently, their crossing machine will have a field day against us, if EV doesn't manage to fix at least a part of it before we meet.

God damnit man...

serghei

This is an aspect he majorly decline in since last season. It's basically why results have been subpar in La Liga so far.

Raketa10

I am really curious to see how he'll handle our team without Messi. I wouldn't be surprised if he starts with both Semedo and Bob against RM and Inter.

Home of Barca Fans