Results 8,311 to 8,325 of 8325

Thread: Retardo Valverde

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gatsu View Post
    The problem is the board. You will always have a Valverde type of coach unless rat face and his corrupt crew get the fuck out.
    Exactly, if not Valverde it will be just another "Barca DNA" shit coach replacing him under this idiotic board.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What does barca forum think of Laurent Blanc?
    Laugh , smile or cry

Jugadorazo till I die

- catalinutzR80 2014

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard.H View Post
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard.H View Post
    Not a bad coach but like Valverde, he's going to struggle with the egos in the locker room like what happened at PSG.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gatsu View Post
    The problem is the board. You will always have a Valverde type of coach unless rat face and his corrupt crew get the fuck out.
    This board chose Tito, Tata, and Lucho, all of whom are infinitely better managers than this joke of a manager.

Yeah, we obviously won't get a top quality manager as long as the current board is in office, but Valverde is scraping the bottom of the barrel and is significantly lower in quality than even they can be after. We haven't won a game in a month.
    On whether or not we'll get 50m for Paulinho

Quote Originally Posted by BarçaBarça View Post
    Want to bet a silly profile pic? Loser has to have (a happy) Paulinho-pic for half a year?
    I'm quite sure they will pay already this January, so I'm happy to do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raki13 View Post
    Gladly , not a chance we are getting anywhere near that after a year.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    Well, perform better at your job and you'll be protected accordingly. If true then his cuckery is unbelievable.
    Abidal is a totally different person compared to Robert. While both probably share the same idea on what we need they also likely share differences that Valverde himself may not agree with that he agreed with Robert.

Abidal played in the modern era of Football and played alongside with a number of players in the squad such as Messi, Pique, Busi and technically even Roberto as well. Abidal has a lot of clout and respect within the team and he had the pleasure of playing under the likes of Pep and we know how that went.

Valverde wanted a CB, so we got him Lenglet, it was pretty obvious he wanted Willian as well but the price alone was way too big especially considering how inconsistent and old he was. So they went and got him a very talented and much younger player in Malcom only for him to come out and say "He wasn't my signing etc". He was pissed that Paulinho left, so we got him a better replacement in him with Vidal.

So Malcom gets thrown into the wilderness and only seen 25 minutes of game time and you have Vidal isn't being utilized much either. And you have rumors Valverde keeps begging for an LB despite Abidal, Segura etc telling him to trust the B team.

While it's true Abidal has to work with Valverde, but at the same time Valverde shouldn't piss the sporting Department off with some of his statements and other stuff.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xXKonan View Post
    Abidal played in the modern era of Football and played alongside with a number of players in the squad such as Messi, Pique, Busi and technically even Roberto as well. Abidal has a lot of clout and respect within the team and he had the pleasure of playing under the likes of Pep and we know how that went.

Valverde wanted a CB, so we got him Lenglet, it was pretty obvious he wanted Willian as well but the price alone was way too big especially considering how inconsistent and old he was. So they went and got him a very talented and much younger player in Malcom only for him to come out and say "He wasn't my signing etc". He was pissed that Paulinho left, so we got him a better replacement in him with Vidal.
    Not sure with the way you phrase things here, Abidal has ton to blame tbh just like EV
    He completed the CB that was previously agreed (same with Arthur) but after that Abidal didn't really do a good job planning the squad or working with the manager either.
    Vidal being superior player to Paulinho is very arguable, but they are different players.

Same with Willian and Malcom, Abidal has done the deal from the long term and price pov, can't blame him on that. But he isn't an alternative to Willian, that is narrow narrative and I would be worried if this is the way Abidal considered it, they are totally different players and Willian would have got EV something different to work with tactically, unlike Malcom who will have his struggles with Dembele, sure he could get on the bench over Denis but the problem with persist with him.

The manager telling him to sign a LB after Digne leaving and him ignoring it was idiotic to say at least, especially from someone close to the club, someone who knows that it has been decades since a defender younger than 21 made it to 1st team. EV made it clear than Miranda isn't his 1st option for Alba's back up. And now the club will have to look for a new LB in January

Abidal himsel should have seen the decline we had in the team and be prepared for it, I am not sure him playing with many of the older guards is good thing either, it could influence his decision while we need someone more ruthless dealing with the senior players.

At the end Abidal is more or less EV boss, and it is understandable if he isn't his biggest supporter considering EV wasn't his choice and he is doing awfully atm. But at this rate Abidal won't last longer than Robert did

Quote Originally Posted by God Serena View Post
    This board chose Tito, Tata, and Lucho, all of whom are infinitely better managers than this joke of a manager.
    What exactly makes you think EV is worse manager than Tata? the later had probably a better squad , played worse football, ignored La Masia, won nothing. There isn't a single thing you can take on EV that you can't say Tata wasn't as bad or even worse.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know if Tata had a better squad than this current version of Barcelona.

The only ones I would take from that squad are.

Alves
    Mascherano
    Younger Messi
    Younger Iniesta
    Younger Pique
    Younger Busi
    And probably that Neymar as well. There's Xavi but like Puyol, his career as a starter was winding down and he didn't have the legs to play in and out like he did but he wouldn't have been a bad option off the bench.

But that's about it. Guys like Roberto and Alba have massively improved since that time and that Roberto was basically your standard B team player who was promoted just to fill out the squad like JDS was. I'd take both Semedo and Roberto over the likes of a Montoya who was bascially a vanilla RB who was completely unremarkable that failed to live up to the massive hype he had.

The likes of Umtiti and I'd argue even Lenglet were superior talents to the likes of Bartra. There's also Adriano but he was pretty close to declining around that time as well. Rakitic even at this age was the much better player than Song ever was. Wasn't really a fan of Cesc but that one would be more useful than Denis would and Rafinha had more use than guys like JDS and that version for Roberto ever did. And Arthur alone is a really good talent as well.

Forward options While Sanchez was good in his final season he was a pretty frustrating player for a good amount of time he was with us. The likes of Dembele, Coutinho, Malcom and even this current Suarez were still better options than Cuenca who was ruined by Injuries, Tello who was basically a one trick pony.

But I forgot about that version of Pedro, he would have definately been really useful for Valverde. Both squads had some pluses and Minuses but overall I wouldn't say Valverde had that much worse of a squad than Tata tbh.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by khaled_a_d View Post

What exactly makes you think EV is worse manager than Tata? the later had probably a better squad , played worse football, ignored La Masia, won nothing. There isn't a single thing you can take on EV that you can't say Tata wasn't as bad or even worse.
    Martino's football was better than sitting back and defending a lead every time you got it in a panic. He was plagued with injuries, primarily to Messi and Valdes, that costed most of his success. Watching Barca play now is a chore, I only do it because I feel obligated to at this point as a supporter. Even when Tata was at his worst, I never hated watching the team. Not sure how you could say Martino's football was worse than whatever it is we're getting now.

Want to bet a silly profile pic? Loser has to have (a happy) Paulinho-pic for half a year?

You're welcome
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alves
    Mascherano
    Younger Messi
    Younger Iniesta
    Younger Pique
    Younger Busi
    And probably that Neymar as well. There's Xavi but like Puyol, his career as a starter was winding down and he didn't have the legs to play in and out like he did but he wouldn't have been a bad option off the bench.
    That's close to you naming the whole squad.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Origami View Post
    That's close to you naming the whole squad.
    That's like 6 players of a 20 man roster.

You're welcome
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's like 6 players of a 20 man roster.
    8*

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a bad coach but like Valverde, he's going to struggle with the egos in the locker room like what happened at PSG.
    Hahaha are you serious? Blanc managed to keep Zlatan happy something Pep was unable to do.

Blanc's football is better than all the managers we have had since Pep except for maybe Lucho in his first season.

Blanc would get the most out of Messi and the squad while playing some amazing stuff and I think hes kewn on coming here.

Improvin' Perfection!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    Hahaha are you serious? Blanc managed to keep Zlatan happy something Pep was unable to do.

Blanc's football is better than all the managers we have had since Pep except for maybe Lucho in his first season.

Blanc would get the most out of Messi and the squad while playing some amazing stuff and I think hes kewn on coming here.
    All true - Except that he has been out of job for over 2 years now!

He does get the best out of his mid fielders and trequartista - Remember Gourcuff?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alves
    Mascherano
    Younger Messi
    Younger Iniesta
    Younger Pique
    Younger Busi
    So basically, a much better squad as I said

Martino's football was better than sitting back and defending a lead every time you got it in a panic. He was plagued with injuries, primarily to Messi and Valdes, that costed most of his success. Watching Barca play now is a chore, I only do it because I feel obligated to at this point as a supporter. Even when Tata was at his worst, I never hated watching the team. Not sure how you could say Martino's football was worse than whatever it is we're getting now.
    I respectfully disagree, Tata's football is probably even worse than last month EV, guy was dreadful and lost the dressing room in few weeks of the season. We weren't attacking team either with him

Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post

I think we will find out soon, I think he will be one of the frontrunners to succeed Ernesto