Ernesto Valverde - V1

MTL_Barca

Why? Doesnt this mean one more workhorse in his workhorse XI?

Well even after spending almost 300M on two offensive players, buying Malcom for 40M and having Suarez we're more dependent on Messi than ever so i don't think another midfielder will make Ernie happy lol

clemente

Without Messi we can now try 4-3-3 with Malcom as RW, without Rakitic, like an actual 4-3-3 where everyone is pressing and the wings are stretched and not some one-sided Messi oriented lineup, don't fuck this up EV, I swear if this cunt goes for that pathetic 4-4-2 with Rakitic and Roberto, while benching Malcom, Semedo, Dembele I'm gonna lose my shit.

serghei

This is why it's really bad to have a manager like Valverde. Now we could've had a solution in Malcom on the right considering Dembele is not performing to the expected levels and he produces many turnovers, but he's barely been used.

Total-Football

his body language is hilarious.. yesterday, we were up 4-1 and he still looks worried as fuck lmao.. just like when he didnt want to sub in arthur before the corner at 3-0 in a past game !! haha

jairzinho

His man management is poor. Messi is injured now so this is where a guy like Malcolm can come in and give us different options in attack. Or if Raki or Busi gets injured, then we can use Vidal. The problem with Ernie is that he sidelines players for so long, when we need them, they lack match sharpness and morale is low. The whole point about having depth is to rest and rotate. Keep everyone sharp and motivated. Ofc you will have your main starting 1X but you have to find creative ways to allow players to get minutes and feel part of the team.

Zidane82

Without Messi we can now try 4-3-3 with Malcom as RW, without Rakitic, like an actual 4-3-3 where everyone is pressing and the wings are stretched and not some one-sided Messi oriented lineup, don't fuck this up EV, I swear if this cunt goes for that pathetic 4-4-2 with Rakitic and Roberto, while benching Malcom, Semedo, Dembele I'm gonna lose my shit.
He was apparently asked last night why Malcom wasn't even on the bench and Valverde explained it was because Munir is better ....

Home of Barca Fans