Ernesto Valverde - V1

soul24rage

let's be real, the board is not going to sack EV unless he does well below expectation like languishing outside the top 4 or not getting out of the CL group. With the quality of messi and other good players and a good standing in the CL group stage, sacking EV mid season is unlikely. EV is probably going to leave at the end of the season earliest imo.

Stoichkov1

People keep shitting on Conte's CL record because his CL record is absolutely garbage. At least some of the top coaches you mentioned make it far or play well enough to make it far.

And Conte is supposed to be a guarantee of that? Even Valverde is capable of winning La Liga trophies by grinding out results and having Messi on the team.

Conte never finished trophyless since he started coaching Juve.

Valverde won la liga last year but we'll see this season, we're absolutely garbage.

Obiaseti

Mid-season is probably not gonna happen but I hope the board plans to get things done as soon as the season ends. This will give the new manager time to work with the team and also influence transfers.

Givenchy

he'll be gone at the end of the season... atleast thats what i keep telling myself.

we hired the Spanish David Moyes, should name the thread Davide Moyés

clemente

Its crazy how he set up the starting 11 every single match this season, lietrally never making any subs or just some Vidal sub to sub off Dembele and protect 1 goal lead, or a sub thats at 88min to waste time, can't believe we are a team now that wastes time, and he still somehow managed to get shit results. I wonder how many points we would have if he played 4-3-3 and actually rotating, Munir Malcom Semedo Vermaelen Vidal playing every match, I think we would have even more points and a better goal difference because our players are just simply better at attacking than defending.

Messigician

Valverde: "Sevilla are in a good moment. The Super Cup match is a reference, but they may change their line-up. We're prepared."

"Busquets could play in defense, we'll look for solutions if we need them. It's possible that I will use players from the B team."

"Umtiti continues with his recovery process, we hope he is soon back with us, I can not say when, I am not a doctor."

"I trained Neymar for 15 days, he's now at another team. I know there's a lot speculation, it's good for us all to entertain ourselves... In football anything can happen, but this is difficult."

"How are the feelings with the board? The sensations are good, very good."

"My perception of the B team is great. We have players training at a high level. Miranda did not play in Leganés because it was a game for a more experienced player, but I trust him."

"I also trust Aleñá, Cuenca, Puig, etc. They have a future in the first team without a doubt. They have to try to convince the coach, they will have an opportunity soon, for sure."

"Of course these upcoming three games are important, we play against Sevilla, the league leader. Since I arrived here it's the first time that we are not league leaders so it's different. We then player Inter and Real Madrid, we like it a lot."

"Piqué travels too much? It does not bother me. His idea is an extraordinary one. I have no problem."

"Arturo Vidal? The problems we have, we solve inside. Yes I have spoken with him, but I will not comment any further."

messi2140

6racies Xavi
"My perception of the B team is great. We have players training at a high level. Miranda did not play in Leganés because it was a game for a more experienced player, but I trust him."

This quote sums up Valverde for me perfectly.

He keeps talking about : " The barca way" , "attacking football" , ''Importance of La Masia'' , "New players adapting" etc.. What a bullshit artist.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
This quote sums up Valverde for me perfectly.

He keeps talking about : " The barca way" , "attacking football" , ''Importance of La Masia'' , "New players adapting" etc.. What a bullshit artist.

Fooled me. First strike me as an honest and simple man but turns out he's just simple.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He keep mentioning these kids and Alena need to convince the coach. I wished someone could ask him what they have to do to convince the coach. Especially Alena who is playing far above Segunda B level and deserved a promotion and a chance to play for the 1st team this season. What does he need to do to deserve to get a shot ahead of Denis who has proven himself to be useless for Barca?

xXKonan

This guy is a pro at being a Bullshit artist.

I haven't seen a guy like him talk about things that can pump up a fanbase only to not to follow through with anything. I really laugh at the reports of the club wanting to renew him, a team that is full of aging players in the XI with him at the helm.

Motherfucker would rather nuthug and play the likes of Rakitic, Suarez, Busi, Pique as starters even the age of 35 than actually move away from them and replace them with younger players.

Home of Barca Fans