Ernesto Valverde - V1

raskolnikov

The problem is the board its always been the board ever since Laporta left.
Im still mad the socios didnt vote Barto out last year.
Valverde is a good puppet for the board so he stays. Ifhe goes it will be another former player/puppet that will neglect la masia and have short term vision. Without Messi we would have been much worse a d the future is lloking bleak at the moment.

xXKonan

So you want to rely on La Masia? Okay.

So you want to buy some younger players with a lot of potential? to possibly replace the aging core players we have? Great.

But you want to renew a coach who isn't really interested in doing either. A man who cares more about results and keeping guys like Rakitic, Pique, Suarez etc happy despite them being on the wrong side of 30 years old and need to be phased out soon.

Okay then.

xXKonan

You & I both know that they will all be in the first XI for at least 6 more years.
Yeah I look forward to Valverde's excuse when/If Rakitic gets injured.

I expect him to think "How did this happen" and not realizing that fatigue played a big role in him possibly getting injured because the guy played nonstop for over a year now.

henias

Fuck, guess I wont be watching football for a long time. Meanwhile, just let the young players go on loan, dont bother buying De Jong or De Ligt, let this old side crumble and Messi's years go down the drain. Possibly, no chance for a CL for another good 2 years. I ain't even mad, when u know such stupidity is behind the club.

tacticvarium

Fuck, guess I wont be watching football for a long time. Meanwhile, just let the young players go on loan, dont bother buying De Jong or De Ligt, let this old side crumble and Messi's years go down the drain. Possibly, no chance for a CL for another good 2 years. I ain't even mad, when u know such stupidity is behind the club.

I would say at least 5 years

FCBfan22

bUt wE nEeD a cOaCh wItH bArCa DnA...

Look on the pitch Barto. Look on the pitch. We are 4 points ahead of Madrid, who are atrocious this season.

Yup,

We doomed.

tacticvarium

[tw]1054460569816834049[/tw]

I don't think these people at Barça understand what having a smaller squad and using youth players mean at all.

Cule4life

The Culest
[tw]1054356159447138304[/tw]

tenor.gif

giphy.webp

Bye bye CL, Malcom, De ligt, De Jong, Messi's prime, Messi independencia and entertaining football

FFS its so sad that our club is saddled with a waste of space president who isn't even worthy enough to be a janitor in camp nou

This board would have renewed Benitez if he was here

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans