Ernesto Valverde - V1

God Serena

So what if it is because of Barca-Madrid underperforming. It's a good thing for the rest of aspiring teams, no matter the terms....

What relegation fodder? Leganes? Have some fucking respect sometimes you egotistical pricks instead of thinking like every textbook gloryhunter. Yes, they are obviously bad by La Liga standards, but most teams in La Liga can catch teams on a bad day. Leganes knocked Real out of Copa last year. They beat Betis, Celta, Sevilla, Villarreal, Bilbao and managed a draw against Atleti at their home ground. So shut the fuck up sometimes instead of throwing around "relegation fodder" insults.

Pinched a nerve, did I? I couldn't care less. They beat us with players we dropped from our own B team. I don't give a rat's ass who knocked who out of the Copa last season. There is absolutely no fucking reason why we should lose to them and if you think I'm a glorhunter for saying such a thing you can fuck right off with Valverde.

Zidane82

Valverde says he wasn't sure what changes were needed, which is why he took so long to make any substitutions.

Nuff said really ..

Last four games - three draws & one defeat - 9 points dropped against mediocre opponents

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The biggest liability we have. Every game we try to get something out of it despite him. He is a huge minus for us. He is dragging us down. He is making us a lot worse than we are.

When will our board realize this, something as clear as day.

#Valverdeout

Hardy

we are wasting time and an entire season for an inevitable thing that will happen anyway in june. Barto please do something and do it now, i can't believe what this fraud is doing. It's the first time since i'm barca fan that i have such terrible feeling about perspective of the season so early. Damn Tata compared to this moron was gold.

FCBfan22

TBH, I saw this comming since the beginning of the season, when he re-implemented Lucho's system, which was based on smart man managment and relied heavily on directness. Those are the main traits that Ernie lacks. Where are your new ideas Ernie?

Now he is also showing that he can't sub even if his life depends on it. What is next? Recalling Gomes from Everton and giving him a guaranteed starting spot over Coutinho?

El Gato

Villarato!
Pinched a nerve, did I? I couldn't care less. They beat us with players we dropped from our own B team. I don't give a rat's ass who knocked who out of the Copa last season. There is absolutely no fucking reason why we should lose to them and if you think I'm a glorhunter for saying such a thing you can fuck right off with Valverde.

Zero respect for the opposition and thinking of Barcelona as your personal entertainment provider. That's what makes you a gloryhunter in my book. Grow up.

Morten

At this point, it looks live Valverde and Lopetegui are keeping each other alive. :lol:

Thanks for saving my job, Valverde.

- Lope

No, thank YOU for saving my job, my friend.

- Valverde

Phone calls after each round, Clasico has to be a draw then, surely?

FCBfan22

Yep. I bet they'll draw the Clasico 3-3.

Yup. 3 defensive errors from Ramos and 3 from Pique (Bob will play next to him, so God help us). Coincidentally, they will also score a goal each.

0 subs until 80th minute from both sides.

Love is in the air.

Home of Barca Fans