Ernesto Valverde - V1

Ursegor

World Champion
You should all shut your whore mouths tbh. This season is about winning no matter how and learning how to defend. Can't go 2 straight seasons without big trophies and getting embarrassed with 0-4 and 0-3 scorelines away from home. Next season GOATVerde will integrate Coutinho and Dembélé into the squad during preseason and we'll play 10/11 football on steroids.

GOATVerde got this.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
We just secured the league and Atletico did not have one big chance. Do not know why someone would criticize him today.
I am not a fan of some of his line ups and player choices but the team was on point and he prepared them perfectly.

Raketa10

You should all shut your whore mouths tbh. This season is about winning no matter how and learning how to defend. Can't go 2 straight seasons without big trophies and getting embarrassed with 0-4 and 0-3 scorelines away from home. Next season GOATVerde will integrate Coutinho and Dembélé into the squad during preseason and we'll play 10/11 football on steroids.

GOATVerde got this.

Well we all hope you are right...

M

MessiCam

We just secured the league and Atletico did not have one big chance. Do not know why someone would criticize him today.
I am not a fan of some of his line ups and player choices but the team was on point and he prepared them perfectly.

By parking a bus? Great!

MagIX

Nah, we wont lose 3 points. We dominated them even when it was still 0-0. After 1-0, their defence was pretty much non-existent and Gomes manage to fuck up the attack time and time again.

Fact is EV is a coward that just rides on Messi. Nothing too special.

Ok, you are right, we did not win 4 or 5 -0 because we did no play with 3 attackers and maybe Iniesta and Coutinho in midfield. This is the secret.
It is sooo easy and simple to understand, really, i do not know why EV doesn't see a so clear, logical, evident fact.

vlad

outclassed simeone today, but he needs to work with the team on counter attacks, that didnt look good today

Jakabor

Not fun to watch. It's a good result looking at the table. But I can't say I like how we're playing under him and his team selection. This is entirely subjective of course but personally, I enjoy the spectacle and the game more than the result or trophies if I'm being honest. All I can look forward to now in our games is Messi magic, some nice footwork/passing from Iniesta/Busquets/Raki or a Suarez stunner. In other words individual brilliance. As a collective unit we don't really have much to offer under this guy offensively. I'm sure there are things to appreciate regarding the defensive organization but I'm biased towards attacking football in terms of entertainment value at least.

Go be a Napoli or City fan then. Stop watching Barca and watch those teams if winning this way causes you displeasure.

As long as Valverde is our manager, this is how we'll play. It will be a succes in terms of trophies won.

This is the reality. A lot of people need to reflect and deal with their fandom - especially if they expect a change from the board. Given Valverde's succes in the league, Copa and CL so far, you won't find what you're looking for at Barca.

Last edited:

henias

GOATVerde got this.

Coutinho is pretty much integrated and Dembele needs more game time. Why next season?

Also, without Messi, it would have been a 0-0 draw. It would have been a 5 draws out of 8 last game. He is a Mourinho 2.0, whether he will succeed is hard to say since he is just looking to draw games despite all the attacking talent he has.

Also, Madrid has been out of form this season but may win another CL. Next season will be much harder when these powerhouses are back in place.

Ok, you are right, we did not win 4 or 5 -0 because we did no play with 3 attackers and maybe Iniesta and Coutinho in midfield. This is the secret.
It is sooo easy and simple to understand, really, i do not know why EV doesn't see a so clear, logical, evident fact.

Coutinho and Iniesta both aided in attack and midfield, but Dembele would still be a much better choice than Gomes.

El Gato

Villarato!
Does it really take a Madrid supporter to remind you all reddit-worthy morons criticising a manager who made you undefeated in 2 major competitions, 8 points clear in the league in March and secured a Copa final?

This current crop of users of this forum is cancer-inducing.

Jakabor

Does it really take a Madrid supporter to remind you all reddit-worthy morons criticising a manager who made you undefeated in 2 major competitions, 8 points clear in the league in March and secured a Copa final?

This current crop of users of this forum is cancer-inducing.

Eh, we don't play like Pep's Barca, City or Bayern. Or Sarri's Napoli. That's the only acceptable way of playing.

/s

JamDav1982

Dembele could not have been worse than likes of Suarez.

At least can catch some of those balls played into space.

Never would EV take him off though.

Home of Barca Fans