Ernesto Valverde - V1

Neeraj

This guy keeps making sack worthy decisions over and over and over, but this has got to be the most retarded one of all.

People here saying he's a coward - what exactly is he scared of though? If he plays a bunch of kids and we lose, is anybody really going to get at him? I mean, what the hell is he scared of when its a dead rubber for us? It makes so little sense. If he was a coward, he'd call some B team players to the squad just to avoid an uproar, and end up letting them rot on the bench.

What he's doing requires courage IMO, because it's such a ludicrously stupid move and is going to attract ire unlike anything like what losing this game with kids would.

Fraudverde confirmed.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe he's just thick that way. Last weekend he said Celta always caused us problems at Camp Nou. Who knows what else he believes.

I reckon it is about undefeated streak though. He is building his credentials here instead of building a team.

FCBfan22

I guess we'll see if he is Fraudverde tonight when the lineups are announced. If he starts with the likes of Paco, Aleix, Deulofeu, Digne, etc then the not calling up of the B team players was requested by Lopez, because he wants them fresh on friday. If he starts with the usual suspects, he is indeed a very narrow minded coach, who has no idea what long-term planning is.

I don't see the logic behind keeping some meaningless unbeaten streak going; we're still very early in the season and no streak will matter unless we win trophies at the end of the year.

If he really cared about staying unbeaten he'd bench Rakitic and Suarez, because at this rate a loss is definitely on the cards and soon.

henias

It's really not that complicated. He's here for the sake of being here. One simply does not see real passion behind those emotionless eyes. He doesn't care about the future of the club nor does he give a shit about getting any accolades or cementing himself in the club's history. I was right about him the moment we lost to Madrid in the SuperCopa; he looked like he totally gave up and has no intention of spurring the team on. He is simply a last minute garbage slipshod replacement by Bartomeu who also didnt care to look into his profile or his long term proposal for the club. This club is being run down by idiots and people are still not seeing this, even though we are still repeating the same mistakes and its actually worse than before. Some plastic fans just only care about "results" and "scraping wins", not knowing our team will be 100% burnt out by late season and so many young talents not being developed properly.

And so what if we bought world class talents? The likes of Rakitic will still hinder the rest of the players and Valverde will still think Rakitic is in NO fault, and its always the other new young players that will get benched. Semedo is already a clear cut evidence of how fked up and clueless Valverde is. There is no doubt other new players will fall in the same predicament.

He's just trying to win or should I say, not lose as much as possible, to spare himself from any criticism from the fans or public and a "tactician" who really doesnt have any vast knowledge about tactics in general and would always prefer to play the safest defensive tactics. Simply put, a brainless coward.

And fortunate enough, this bastard has been getting lucky. Lets see when his luck run out and I'll see how is going to hide his pathetic face and justify himself with excuses again.

U really think Valverde can bring a treble or even one CL trophy? Not even a god-mode Messi can, and honestly Messi shouldn't have signed that new contract. A complete waste of his talents because of these clowns.

Last edited:

FCBfan22

I won't judge him until I see the starting 11, because that could give us an insight what is really going on. Was this squad chosen in order to keep the B team fresh for friday (Lopez request option) or was it chosen because for the sake of keeping the unbeaten streak (Fraudverde option).

Eg. Lopez request 11:

---------------Cillesen---------------
Semedo---Pique-----Digne----Alba
---------------Rakitić----------------
--------Gomes------Roberto--------
Vidal----------Alcacer---------Denis

Fraudverde 11:
--------------Ter Stegen------------
Semedo--Pique--Vermaelen--Alba
--------------Busquets--------------
---------Rakitić------Roberto-------
---------------Paulinho--------------
---------Messi-------Suarez--------

Last edited:
M

MessiCam

I won't judge him until I see the starting 11, because that could give us an insight what is really going on. Was this squad chosen in order to keep the B team fresh for friday (Lopez request option) or was it chosen because for the sake of keeping the unbeaten streak (Fraudverde option).
The B-Team and La Masia are primarily there for the benefit of the first team. Ie. To develop talents for the future. That López has gotten them in pickle in Segunda shouldn’t hinder development for the future. If he allowed López to dictate to him then he is even more spineless than I thought.

This man is not fit to run a club like Barcelona. Never was and never will be.

Last edited:

Stoichkov1

Do you know that Ronaldo will play tomorrow against Borussia in a meaningless match? Valverde is not the only one who doesn't rotate, there must be reasons that we don't know behind this decision if other managers do the same.

henias

Do you know that Ronaldo will play tomorrow against Borussia in a meaningless match? Valverde is not the only one who doesn't rotate, there must be reasons that we don't know behind this decision if other managers do the same.

Look who's top of the table genius.

henias

It's mathematically impossible that Real can finish first in their group.

That's not what I was implying. But if u wanna do it mathematically, it's much more impossible for Juventus to overtake us than Real Madrid to overtake Spurs. We pretty much already secured the first place so there's no reason to not at least include some B team players, while Zidane portrays a much better intention as they still want to cling on to that hope and not give up that easily. It looks much more cowardly in Valverde's situation.

And some of our first team players havent proved themselves well despite given so much minutes, why not just give B tean players a single try?

Last edited:

Stoichkov1

That's not what I was implying. But if u wanna do it mathematically, it's much more impossible for Juventus to overtake us than Real Madrid to overtake Spurs. We pretty much already secured the first place so there's no reason to not at least include some B team players, while Zidane portrays a much better intention as they still want to cling on to that hope and not give up that easily. It looks much more cowardly in Valverde's situation.

And some of our first team players havent proved themselves well despite given so much minutes, why not just give B tean players a single try?

You don't understand, it's mathematically impossible for both Juve and Real Madrid to finish first. Tomorrow Real can win 30-0 and Spurs can lose 40-0 and still Spurs will finish first because what matters is the head to head record(1-1 and 1-3 for Spurs), not the goal difference.

Last edited:

Neymessi

Playing the devils advocate, is barca b in relegation so the players should be concentraing there, a good excuse?

M

MessiCam

What does Madrid with their Galactico mentality have to do with Barcelona? They have young enough players already integrated into their team.

Home of Barca Fans