Ernesto Valverde - V1

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
It's almost impressive how precisely he's managed to copy and implement Mourinho's horrendously boring football at Barcelona.

Well, Mourinho is 4-2-3-1 all the time with a Essienesque DM and a #10 - We don't have any of them

JamDav1982

Why would I be happy to see us lose? Keep defending the status quo and propping up this trash team. Not everyone can sit, blindly watch and accept what has happened to this club.

You just said you cant wait to see Barca thrashed in CL and you wanted Juve to win in chat today.

Sorry 'fucked' not thrashed.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I can see why fans would be disappointed. We are playing some poor football for months now.

Still plenty of time to improve though until spring.

Ungrateful.

Just leave then. Go support PSG or something. One less fairweather "fan".

Since when does not liking the way this team plays and speaking up against the state of this club qualify someone as a "fairweather fan". By your logic everyone who doesn't blindly nod and accept how the club are doing are fake fans. If you want to support the club in that manner please be my guest, but don't tell others how to feel and accuse them of being fairweather fans. Fuck off.

You just said you cant wait to see Barca thrashed in CL and you wanted Juve to win in chat today.

Sorry 'fucked' not thrashed.

We will get exposed sooner rather than later, why not get it over with as fast as possible so Valverde can try something new? The SuperCup against Madrid was not an anomaly, we haven't faced any other good sides this season. Juve has been as bad as us this season.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Since when does not liking the way this team plays and speaking up against the state of this club qualify someone as a "fairweather fan". By your logic everyone who doesn't blindly nod and accept how the club are doing are fake fans. If you want to support the club in that manner please be my guest, but don't tell others how to feel and accuse them of being fairweather fans. Fuck off.

You cant wait to see the team getting 'fucked' in CL and being clearly angry Juve didnt win tonight is more what people are commenting on would think.

BarçaBarça

I can see why fans would be disappointed. We are playing some poor football for months now.

Still plenty of time to improve though until spring.

Exactly - the last point is spot on: No-one wants to see us playing bad, but what were our expectations before this season? We are leading the league by 10 points and topped the CL-group!
Valverde has been handed an out-of-form and badly balanced squad, and yet he is smashed for being pragmatic. I bet he counts the days until January and the transfer-window opens more than anyone, because the team has obvious needs. But until then he really should have free hands to manage exactly the way he wants, and if he gets the players he wants in January, then we can begin to set expectation the the playing-style as well.

Jakabor

This post just further highlights how much of an ungrateful cunt you are. Imbeciles like yourself missing and/or ignoring the context and choosing to rag on our coach who is doing the best he can with what he has at his disposal. I suppose you'd prefer Barca to play "entertaining" at the cost of not being defensively sound or winning right?
"Why can't we do both?". Well. We can't because of the current context. Which I assume you're well aware of.
I prefer to support our coach and wait till we get our marquee signing back as well as other reinforcements, and then one can make a proper evaluation in terms of maximizing talent available, entertaining football and the ability to win. For now, given the context, I prefer the latter. Ungrateful and impatient fools like yourself need to fuck off.

Last edited:

ini4ever

Honestly I'm not enjoying the style on the other side, maybe i will when trophies come at the end of season but still i'm not satisfied.

Your the type of fan that wanted Juve to win and are rubbing your hands about Barca getting 'fucked' in CL.

Fuck off.

I'd tell you to fuck off as well, but you live in Scotland, that's pretty much the worst place you can possibly be, you fucking off anywhere else would see an improvement in your quality of life. So on second thought stay exactly where you are mate.

Please reply to me to get the last word in, I'll give you another like and make your miserable life.

Goodbye.

Ursegor

World Champion
Good, controlled game. This is how we always played away in Italy even in Barca's prime. Not too many chances upfront but that's expected with these players.

JamDav1982

I'd tell you to fuck off as well, but you live in Scotland, that's pretty much the worst place you can possibly be, you fucking off anywhere else would see an improvement in your quality of life. So on second thought stay exactly where you are mate.

Please reply to me to get the last word in, I'll give you another like and make your miserable life.

Goodbye.

You did tell me to fuck off already. Keep up.

Ok you dont like Scotland. I dont care.

You wanted Barca to lose and cant wait to see team get 'fucked' in CL.

Fuck off.

Home of Barca Fans