Ernesto Valverde - V1

Nucky

I am having hard problem imagining a wing of Deulofeu and Bellerin.

I'm hearing Robert plans to return Deulofeu for 12m (buy-back clause). But anyway he would be more of a back up than starter. Bellerin on the other hand would probably play regulary.

Windhook

Delofeu, yes, but I'd like also we get Iñaki Williams as backup to add some pressure on the lazy MSN trio. Paco this season and youngsters Munir and Sandro last season... things weren't great at all.

JamDav1982

Delofeu, yes, but I'd like also we get Iñaki Williams as backup to add some pressure on the lazy MSN trio. Paco this season and youngsters Munir and Sandro last season... things weren't great at all.

Deulofeu has done nothing to suggest he should get a place in the squad. For me he is the exact opposite type of player needed.

Inaki Williams did not have a great season.. Would rather stick with Paco than get Williams.

serghei

Starting RW position needs a much better player than Deulofeu, or Inaki. What are we talking about here? I'd rather play Messi RW until we can sign Dembele.

Windhook

Deulofeu has done nothing to suggest he should get a place in the squad. For me he is the exact opposite type of player needed.

Having MSN commited for at least two more years (I believe) means we are forced to go after small potatoes in terms of forwards. Having just Paco wasn't enough, I hope he brings that Valencia form next season, but we are desperate for a backup in front.

Icarium

Lifestealer

Inaki Williams did not have a great season.. Would rather stick with Paco than get Williams.

If we want to sign cheap winger who will be a squad player Deulofeu is not that bad choice, he showed signs of improved at Milan. But still I don't want to pair him up a player like Bellerin at RB. If he comes he has to earn his place in the squad even as a substitute.

MIXA

We don't need an Overhaul. We have Messi Neymar Suarez still. We need a midfielder and right back and maybe a right winger if we use 4-2-3-1.

I agree with you that not much needs to be done to improve the starting 11. Our starting 11 is only a few changes away from once again being the best in the world.

However, I am more concerned about our squad depth. There are too many question marks over too many of the non starting players. Real Madrid don't seem to have this problem. This season, it does not matter which player Zidane puts on the field. They all seem to perform when called upon. This is a luxury we do not have. If we deviate slightly from our strongest 11, the result is most likely a draw or a loss.

I'm quite certain that if Barca played RM without each team using their 4 best players, RM would probably win 9 matches out of 10.

Home of Barca Fans