#valverdeout
    #valverdeout
    #ErnieOUT

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by George_Costanza View Post
    I disagree, Ronaldo's only focus the past 3 seasons or so was solely on winning the big games in big events only. Every season is the same, he plays like shit in Liga and CDR. By January, most Real supporters calling to sell him in the summer since he is past it. Comes Feb/March/April and he suddenly informs a scoring few important goals here and there, knowing that those big KO games in the UCL will be watched by everyone who will vote for individual trophies like Ballon d'Or.

His winning mentality is purely on an individual level and not for the team. Doing so, of course, it will help his team winning a trophy but he will only perform for 5-6 games the whole season. While Messi carries Barca in a week in and week out for 6/7 months, burns out by March.
    He's so self obsessed it's untrue and yet so many seem to overlook this terrible trait .

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by George_Costanza View Post
    I disagree, Ronaldo's only focus the past 3 seasons or so was solely on winning the big games in big events only. Every season is the same, he plays like shit in Liga and CDR. By January, most Real supporters calling to sell him in the summer since he is past it. Comes Feb/March/April and he suddenly informs a scoring few important goals here and there, knowing that those big KO games in the UCL will be watched by everyone who will vote for individual trophies like Ballon d'Or.

His winning mentality is purely on an individual level and not for the team. Doing so, of course, it will help his team winning a trophy but he will only perform for 5-6 games the whole season. While Messi carries Barca in a week in and week out for 6/7 months, burns out by March.

If you said "perform better or on equal level as Messi for 5-6 games a season" that would have been okay, but come on, Ronaldo only "performing 5-6 games a season" doesnt seem fair.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Barcelona players have surprisingly been rested more this season than during Ernesto Valverde's first campaign as a head coach at the Camp Nou.

Lionel Messi has played 2,301 minutes, 700 fewer than last season, while Ivan Rakitic, Luis Suarez and Sergio Busquets have also featured in fewer games so far in 2018/19.

Sergi Roberto has played 435 fewer minutes than last year at this stage of the competition, too.

[...]

Last season, however, Barcelona played two more games at this point of the year with Valverde coming in for criticism after being deemed to have not rotated his players enough.

Although Rakitic reached WC-final, other Barca players such as Alba, Messi & Pique had more time to rest, given their countries' early elimination from the tournament.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Flaco View Post
    There’s no excuse now, if we underperform in CL Valverde has to go.
    Jair Ventura - Faking stats since August 2018

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Messi played fewer minutes mainly because he was injured.
    And even if all the players have played less than last season, this doesn't really say much considering last season was ridiculous in terms of playing time for certain players. If you watch the games nowadays, it is clear that many of our players are exhausted, which could be prevented by giving players like Malcom, Alena or our other backups that we specifically bought for that purpose more minutes (not even going to start to think about Puig).
    The second thing is that it requires less energy to have the ball than to defend. So falling back and defending a 1-0 lead instead of circulating the ball is imo hurting us over the course of the entire season.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    Except he can't. It's why Ronaldo has been better than him in the Champions League across their careers. You ask an objective person who has been the most influential player in the Champions League between them and that's Ronaldo by a clear margin.

And this not because he's a better player than Messi, which he obviously isn't, but because he is a pure winner who doesn't stop working.

Messi is not excused for anything. He was an embarassment like the others in CL all these years. He was invisible vs Roma in the return leg, invisible vs Atletico 2 times, hardly involved vs Juventus.
    +1 great post and something a lot of users here are in denial for.
    Laugh , smile or cry

Jugadorazo till I die

- catalinutzR80 2014

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    If you said "perform better or on equal level as Messi for 5-6 games a season" that would have been okay, but come on, Ronaldo only "performing 5-6 games a season" doesnt seem fair.
    How many MOTM did Ronaldo win the past 3 seasons compared to Messi or even lesser players? 5-6 games is more than fair!
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do you guys think about Koeman as the next barca manager,

https://www.foxsportsasia.com/footba...y-club-legend/
    SKRATTAR DU FÖRLORAR DU, MANNEN.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donatello View Post
    What do you guys think about Koeman as the next barca manager,

https://www.foxsportsasia.com/footba...y-club-legend/
    Ive always thought he'd be perfect for us ..he had a blip at Everton but that appears to be an ongoing problem for all the Everton managers

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didnt find his teams play to much attacking football, ernesto's bilbao was more attacking then clubs koeman coached

President of FC Barcelona
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You gotta wonder how long the club will go with safe coaches who only want to stack their bank account and a couple of La Liga trophies without adding any structure that we'll reap rewards from in the long-term.

The Culest
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    You gotta wonder how long the club will go with safe coaches who only want to stack their bank account and a couple of La Liga trophies without adding any structure that we'll reap rewards from in the long-term.
    As long as B-Dog is in charge, we'll be safer than a cow in India.
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    You are good in cherrypicking and twisting stats. I am proud, you are learning from the best (me), lol.
    In some cases, I am not replying if a player whom I hated started to play well, so no pint in arguing currently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    What, the Man City Gabriel Jesus? One of the top10 strikers in the world today?

Vice President of FC Barcelona
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cule4life View Post
    As long as B-Dog is in charge, we'll be safer than a cow in India.
    Largest exporter of beef in the world. Is that supposed to be a dig at the B-Dog?

The Culest
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Behrox View Post
    Largest exporter of beef in the world. Is that supposed to be a dig at the B-Dog?
    That's mostly buffalo meat.
    You are good in cherrypicking and twisting stats. I am proud, you are learning from the best (me), lol.
    In some cases, I am not replying if a player whom I hated started to play well, so no pint in arguing currently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    What, the Man City Gabriel Jesus? One of the top10 strikers in the world today?