Ernesto Valverde - V1

jamrock

A dip was to he expected so I'm not too worried, but the 442 isn't the long term solution and I think he knows it, things just kinda worked out that way due to injuries and the lack of certain signings in the summer, but we need to have our most talented players on the pitch in a balanced fashion.

FCBfan22

This shit begun when we started playing 442 flat. With 442 diamond or 433/442 hybrid, we were far better at bringing the ball to Messi/Suarez.

Sorin

We're playing shit on a stick football for almost 2 months now. He has to change something and fast because we'll be out of CL at this rate and fucking Madrid gonna have another clear path at it. We're the only team that doesn't choke to these bastards.

gr98

The 3-0 win against Juventus in September clearly showed how he wants the team to play in big games, hopefully we see that against Chelsea next week.

gr98

A dip was to he expected so I'm not too worried, but the 442 isn't the long term solution and I think he knows it, things just kinda worked out that way due to injuries and the lack of certain signings in the summer, but we need to have our most talented players on the pitch in a balanced fashion.

Wow a sensible Barça fan on this forum, that's rare.

Stoichkov1

The Chelsea tie and the CL in general will truly show whether he's a fraud or not.

The fact that we are first in the league and undefeated and that we only conceded 11 goals in 24 matches with the same team of last year without Neymar already showed that he's not a fraud regardless of how the team performs in CL.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans