Ernesto Valverde - V1

xXKonan

huh. i'd no idea he played for barca!

n_f_c_barcelona_ernesto_valverde-3965970.jpg

Him and Robert played under Cruyff for a short time.

Windhook

I believe Hristo Stoichkov's arrival in 1990 marked the end of Valverde days at Barcelona.

Ernesto Valverde's limited playing career in Barcelona could be an obstacle in the beginning. I like the way he built Athletic's defence in recent years and also Iñaki Williams' development has been impressive.

Jallo

I dont know anything about his bilboa teams other than us thrashing them. What kind of coach is he? what is his philosophy? what might he do with MSN?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I dont know anything about his bilboa teams other than us thrashing them. What kind of coach is he? what is his philosophy? what might he do with MSN?

I heard he's not that fond of Iniesta because he disrespected Bilbao fans. Will also bench Neymar for same reason

I heard he's not that fond of Iniesta because he disrespected Bilbao fans. Will also bench Neymar for same reason

Hope that's not true. That'd be incredibly stupid of him.

It'd be incredibly stupid period to bench players over what they did to his former club. He's coaching Barca now.

mssarm

AS and Sport already confirmed that in couple of hours Barto will make Velverde's appointment official. Unzue is leaving for Celta and taking coaching crew with him...this is a big change, lot of those guys were in Barca since Pep. All I can say good luck to Velverde.

Home of Barca Fans