Ernesto Valverde - V1

Most important game of the season for Valverde is the one vs Sevilla. He's getting sacked fi Sevilla beat us.

Spot on, his future rests solely on the Copa final against Sevilla. He's coaching for his job that match so it makes sense the match before that (Celta) will be one of the only games where he actually rotates.

He's willing to run the players into the ground for an unbeaten streak, but not at the cost of his job.

If he goes into match with cowardly tactics again (which he will, he's desperate) there is a good chance we get bitchslapped again.

LeeRomeno

There is literally not one EV apologist left now. About 90% of the forum were EV apologists but after roma its 0. Just proves the fact that even when they defended EV back then they knew something was wrong with us and were just going by the result to convince themselves that all was well.

what a stupid comment:
who exactly is apologist according to you? Do you actually mean reasonable people who thought that a season that began with noone expecting anything, but what turned out to be more or less undefeated season with 1 loss in copa and being on course for treble until Roma game was not the reason to panic but actually enjoy the situation? Then yes, those people probably took a break from the forum after Roma game as it was massive disappointment for everyone and reading hundreds of negative comments on top of it is not helping anyone.

I pretty much skipped all the posts from Roma game until today and by the looks of it, I have not lost out on anything.

Joan

I feel disappointed and now want him gone, no matter how the season ends. Messi's final years are approaching, we shouldn't waste the time left under average managers but I don't know if we can find the better option. I'm glad I don't have to make a move.

Pepe Silvia

You guys clearly aren't considering that no matter how many flaws EV has, he has a little guy that will turn up big against Sevilla and secure us the title single-handedly. He will be motivated for it.

George_Costanza

what a stupid comment:
who exactly is apologist according to you? Do you actually mean reasonable people who thought that a season that began with noone expecting anything, but what turned out to be more or less undefeated season with 1 loss in copa and being on course for treble until Roma game was not the reason to panic but actually enjoy the situation? Then yes, those people probably took a break from the forum after Roma game as it was massive disappointment for everyone and reading hundreds of negative comments on top of it is not helping anyone.

I pretty much skipped all the posts from Roma game until today and by the looks of it, I have not lost out on anything.

Those apologists would be ok turning this club into Chelsea just to win trophies. Actually, some of us here wanted EV out even if we win the treble. Simple fans like you can't enjoy football beyond results. Valverde has to be sacked, he is the opposite of what Barcelona is all about.

Givenchy

The man is a joke. Hopefully Sevilla beat us and Valverde leaves.
His football, his demeanor are completely wrong for Barca.

with the way the last few years have gone for cules i can see us losing the Copa and then losing our unbeaten streak vs Madrid after they put Bayern to the sword

LeeRomeno

Those apologists would be ok turning this club into Chelsea just to win trophies. Actually, some of us here wanted EV out even if we win the treble. Simple fans like you can't enjoy football beyond results. Valverde has to be sacked, he is the opposite of what Barcelona is all about.

Chelsea is not very successful club though. They win a trophy every now and then, but lightyears from our success.
What exactly does make one a simple fan? Not moaning all the time? What is even more bizarre is the can't enjoy football beyond results thing. I am pretty big football fan and I watch ir as much as I can. In most of matches I really don't care who wins as long as the game is good. Like this upcoming WC or last euros I did not care who would win it.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
with the way the last few years have gone for cules i can see us losing the Copa and then losing our unbeaten streak vs Madrid after they put Bayern to the sword

Very much a possibility - Don't think Real would like us having an unbeaten season so they will be extra motivated! Unless of course they realize that Valverde being our manager would be our complete downfall and they wouldn't want to jeopardize that!!

Home of Barca Fans