Page 382 of 382 FirstFirst ... 282332372380381382
Results 5,716 to 5,718 of 5718

Thread: Ernesto Valverde

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcilliant View Post
    Damn. That list gives me no confidence. None of those managers would command the respect of our players.
    This is more of a fan/journalist making a list. But in general the options in the current market are abysmal

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeRomeno View Post
    appears to be second name for so many barca fans nowadays. Cannot enjoy 3-0 beating of archrival in CL knockouts, but instead comes to forum to whine and worry about how top teams will beat us. Same story ive heard entire season, hasnt happened yet lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcilliant View Post
    Damn. That list gives me no confidence. None of those managers would command the respect of our players.
    Why? Do we have rebellious players or big egos in the dressing room? The only big ego we had left to PSG. We did try the strong personality manager route already and know that didn't work. We also tried manaers who impelmented a phlosophy that isn't suatable for Barcelona and failed/failing. Those listed managers would be better suited for us than Conte or Allegri.
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.