User Tag List

Page 498 of 498 FirstFirst ... 398448488496497498
Results 7,456 to 7,460 of 7460

Thread: Ernesto Valverde

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Joan Laporta, get a job mate, you will have to think less of your idol Valverde if you are gainfully employed.
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell1978 View Post
    I think playing 4-2-3-1 (with Coutinho on the left, Messi behind Suarez and Dembele on the right) might be a better option then the 4-3-3 like barça is doing at the moment.

Might make the team more balanced and better structured.
    I do not think that it's a question of 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 or 4-4-2...
    It's very appealing and mediatic to play with Messi, Suarez, Coutinho and Demeble together, but for me it's not realistic to play with them in big matches: we'd be too fragile in midfield and also defensively and there would be another shameful defeat as vs Roma.
    We have very good players in the team. Taken them individually, they are very good. But I m not sure if we can build a team on them, if they're the right players for the right positions, if we can form a well-balanced team.
    “I would love to have played at this club. I am envious of how well Guardiola's men can play. They are like a group of kids who play football in the street without rules. That is the best football, the most authentic, unfettered by tactics or schemes. Guardiola’s philosophy is helping to change the mindset of many tacticians and that is priceless.” Marco Van Basten

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    😃 We have such a talented squad and Valverde still can't figure out how to build a functional team that plays decent football. Wouldn't be surprised if we exit early.

Mou, res!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How many times you have to repeat that statement?
    Sergi Roberto No 2 fan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Valverde doesn't exactly fill me with confidence ..

"PSV like to control the play and I can’t see that changing for the sake of a single game.”