Ernesto Valverde - V1

Neymessi

Can't believe people were actually defending him just a few pages back that he is doing great. We were horrible once more today and that too against mighty olyampiakos.

Barcilliant

Valverde should be at Stoke City not Barca.

He does not have the personality or balls to manage Barca. Let's just hope Valverde keeps his lucky streak going because it will be brutal when our luck runs out. If we face PSG Valverde would probably park the bus.

M

MessiCam

Suarez in general is far past his days where he is capable of putting on displays that warranted forcing him into the lineup the way Valverde is. Remember when everyone wanted a veteran striker who could come off the bench and help in a pinch? That should be Suarez's role now. He offers absolutely nothing as a winger and even as a striker his form was awful. Replacing him with any player who is actually a winger would improve us so much, and what's worse is he's occupying Denis's favorite position.

It's not Denis' favoured position but rather his best position. His favoured position is in midfield but he is a turd there as far as I'm concerned.

Sorin

Shit on a stick football.

Want to scratch my eyeballs watching this boring, uninspiring shite.

Also how the fuck can people be ok with this? Results should never come before style.

Might as well hire Mourinho if we want results at all costs. Hell, Simeone is probably available from the summer as things go in Atletico. Just thinking of it makes me want to vomit.

LeeRomeno

Havent been as puzzled before as i am now with this forum. I means seriously, we had something like 20 attempts, close to 700 assists, close 90% completion rate, dominated possession around 70%, they hardly had any chances and just sat back. This was as classic Peps/Titos Barca away game against full defense team as it can get. And people whine. What the fck really?
Remember this? https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsl...match=2009541/postmatch/statistics/index.html
Remeber this? https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsl...match=2002880/postmatch/statistics/index.html
We won CL that season btw.
I mean being critical of Bilbao second half is totally understandable. It was poor game. But last game? The fck you whiny bitches. This is so goddamn sad.

M

MessiCam

Havent been as puzzled before as i am now with this forum. I means seriously, we had something like 20 attempts, close to 700 assists, close 90% completion rate, dominated possession around 70%, they hardly had any chances and just sat back. This was as classic Peps/Titos Barca away game against full defense team as it can get. And people whine. What the fck really?
Remember this? https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsl...match=2009541/postmatch/statistics/index.html
Remeber this? https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsl...match=2002880/postmatch/statistics/index.html
We won CL that season btw.
I mean being critical of Bilbao second half is totally understandable. It was poor game. But last game? The fck you whiny bitches. This is so goddamn sad.

The problem wasn't the possession and passing stats. The problem was the lack of creativity when in possession and the listlessness of the passing which is a trend and not an outlier.

FinBarcelonafan

Valverde should be at Stoke City not Barca.

He does not have the personality or balls to manage Barca. Let's just hope Valverde keeps his lucky streak going because it will be brutal when our luck runs out. If we face PSG Valverde would probably park the bus.

That's probably what we should do. You can't let them counter attack vs you, otherwise you are fucked. They have Mbappe, Neymar and Cavani running the other way immediately when you lose the ball. There's not much else we can do, we can't beat them playing offensive football. We have only Messi.

FinBarcelonafan

Park the bus, LOL. Then again, Valverde is probably naive enough to try and pull off some shit like that. Just imagine Messi and Suarez standing there ball watching, Iniesta catching his breath, Rakitic going for a stroll acting like he's putting effort in and covering ground, Dembele frantically sprinting from end to end to trying to cover the passing lanes, Pique getting beat by anyone with a bit of pace, Umtiti making crazy last ditch flying tackles everywhere and Alba getting caught on the overlap, it would be a sight to see. Oh boy, we would get spanked 7-0 by PSG parking the bus, but I would like to see how comical a situation like that would play out.

What is better strategy in your eyes? We are not going to beat wide open game vs them and good luck controlling the game, when they have Verratti.

M

MessiCam

I don’t think the state of the team is that bad that we must park buses. Wtf is this? Lol.

Devils

We play like complete shit.

Still only two months into the new season and our players still being relatively fresh are grinding out results. Our current trajectory can only lead to disaster when we get into the latter stages of the season and also go up against stronger opposition in Europe.

Fraudverde was appointed by our board for apparently having experience at Barca as a player and knowing the Barca way of playing and style. When it reality it's proving to be the complete opposite.

This is no different than our board singing Gomes and saying he has Barca DNA and has all the qualities to become a dominant Barca midfielder.

It's all lies in the end. Sad!

Home of Barca Fans