Ernesto Valverde - V1

ebc_99

This Liverpool performance does make Valverde look really bad, though I think we would have been in trouble against them too.

ebc_99

I wonder if this result will put pressure on the board to make a change. Just think how good we would be with a top-class coach, the only top coach we have had in the last 20 years was Guardiola. Why do we strive to sign the best players but settle for mediocre coaches???? It is so frustrating and seriously pisses me off.

xXKonan

After watching this match, Valverde can take his cowardly safety first approach and shove it.

Absolutely infuriating that we lost to this pathetic lot. all because he's to much of a pussy to actually try and go for the throat in the away game.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We needed two own goals in the first leg and were not the better team over two legs.

Not because "it happens" or because Roma are good.

Roma are SHIT with a big S.

We were just THAT BAD. Unless something major happens this season whether with the squad, Valverde getting some balls or Valverde leaving, the same will happen next season. Another beating in the CL like Barça are a bunch of minnows.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
We needed two own goals in the first leg and were not the better team over two legs.

Not because "it happens" or because Roma are good.

Roma are SHIT with a big S.

We were just THAT BAD. Unless something major happens this season whether with the squad, Valverde getting some balls or Valverde leaving, the same will happen next season. Another beating in the CL like Barça are a bunch of minnows.

People already started acting as if all is well after that copa victory against sevilla. Same shit will happen next season with Valverde as the manager.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
What an absolute fraud. Another season without the CL trophy coming up with this stubborn fuck in charge.

xXKonan

Domestic double is great but after what happened in the CL and what Liverpool were doing to this Roma side today it just soured me.

Wouldn't have been so bad if we had actually put real effort into that match but nope we lost and got eliminated by a poor Roma side.

Givenchy

Domestic double is great but after what happened in the CL and what Liverpool were doing to this Roma side today it just soured me.

Wouldn't have been so bad if we had actually put real effort into that match but nope we lost and got eliminated by a poor Roma side.

Roma aren't totally out of this yet though. they got it totally wrong tonight with the high line but in Rome a comeback is possible.. Liverpools defence is terrible. same as our first leg (albeit we didn't play anywhere near as good as Liverpool) we were 3-0 up and they managed to get that away goal

Home of Barca Fans