User Tag List

Page 162 of 162 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162
Results 2,416 to 2,426 of 2426

Thread: Ernesto Valverde

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The fans this season have not been great and we can see the disappointment in Valverde and Pique's interviews.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maldhowayanr View Post
    The fans this season have not been great and we can see the disappointment in Valverde and Pique's interviews.
    What interviews?

You're welcome
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What fans?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcaman View Post
    What interviews?
    En este sentido, Valverde ha explicado que se espera un Camp Nou como el día del Celta, que empuje al equipo y le ayude a remontar".
    https://www.fcbarcelona.es/futbol/pr...eda-la-vuelta-

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Origami View Post
    What fans?
    Our fans.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you're talking about other teams fans not being nice to use? because all pique is asking for us that barca fans don't throw crap at espanyol players... because he is upset they threw stuff at jasper and he is scared barca fans will retaliate
    nothing to do with valverde

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    I have a bad feeling that Busi, Raki, Messi and Luis will be dead tired in the worst moment of a season, CL's 1/8 and potentially 1/4.

I don't like how we are losing energy for CDR each year in January and February.

For a few seasons in a row, we are losing too much energy in January and February, then get knocked out in a CL, and then we recover our energy in May, where we don't need it anymore.
    Messi plays Wednesday-Sunday-Wednesday-Sunday all the time.

And he is 30+.
    You are right, but tbf what options did we have?
    We have many injuries right now, and we can't just throw bunch of bench player against city rival in 1/4 CDR game.
    Busquets, Pique and Messi along Roberto were the only sure starters that played the game (Paulinho is starter due to Dembele not being used at all this season)
    Who should have played instead of them from the bench? Probably Gomes? but after that you will find yourself with Mascherano who has his mind in China, B teamers or end of the bench like Gerard & Arnaiz
    I don't like that, but this is what injuries has cost us tbh. You need to have some core players in such games and those were the ones available. I've rarely if ever seen a game were coach rest the whole team except against 3rd division CDR opponent

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He is criticizing Espanyol's fans, not our fans.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alik View Post
    He is criticizing Espanyol's fans, not our fans.
    Exactly.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by khaled_a_d View Post
    You are right, but tbf what options did we have?
    We have many injuries right now, and we can't just throw bunch of bench player against city rival in 1/4 CDR game.
    Busquets, Pique and Messi along Roberto were the only sure starters that played the game (Paulinho is starter due to Dembele not being used at all this season)
    Who should have played instead of them from the bench? Probably Gomes? but after that you will find yourself with Mascherano who has his mind in China, B teamers or end of the bench like Gerard & Arnaiz
    I don't like that, but this is what injuries has cost us tbh. You need to have some core players in such games and those were the ones available. I've rarely if ever seen a game were coach rest the whole team except against 3rd division CDR opponent
    Barca had this game under complete control until the penalty miss. What impressed me most was that we pressed as a team even with the bench players but what we lacked was ball circulation. Espanyol made it very tough for us to play our usual passing game with a high press of their own. It was a very good game to be honest and a nice lesson for the likes of Alena/Denis. Paulinho was very good in midfield I thought but Espanyol need some serious props for the way they approached this game.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MessiCam View Post
    Barca had this game under complete control until the penalty miss. What impressed me most was that we pressed as a team even with the bench players but what we lacked was ball circulation. Espanyol made it very tough for us to play our usual passing game with a high press of their own. It was a very good game to be honest and a nice lesson for the likes of Alena/Denis. Paulinho was very good in midfield I thought but Espanyol need some serious props for the way they approached this game.
    What I dont like is the 451, I would go for a 442 or 433. Vidal is not good in the midfield area, and would need Roberto plus Semedo to lay balls for him. Denis was decent, could have been better if he made that shot on target. Plus he was paired with Digne who was very slow and rigid in plays. All in all, we dont have strong connection on the flanks and playing a 451 would hardly create anything near the final third. Espanyol was happy to absorb the pressure and then surprise us in the last minute attack.