Page 454 of 454 FirstFirst ... 354404444452453454
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 6810

Thread: Ernesto Valverde

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RMU ReBorn View Post
    what if Malcolm is playing as the number 9 ?
    Doesn't matter who plays #9, because there will always be a hole on RW and we won't be able to stretch the opponent. We could do that in 14/15, because of brilliance of Dani Alves. But now, no way.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by George_Costanza View Post
    Great post! What are you? Valverde's lawyer? Most of your posts and all you do in this forum is to defend EV, nothing more and nothing less.
    Unlike the rest of the forum who shits on him. And not true. He also defends Rakitić.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great post! What are you? Valverde's lawyer? Most of your posts and all you do in this forum is to defend EV, nothing more and nothing less.
    He is currently Barca manager . I would even defend trump if he manages Barca one day . You can fuck off or choose to ignore if you don't like my posts . I have defended Ev , Rakitic , Mats (2015) and many other players who gets slaughtered here left right center . call me a lawyer for those players . I don't give a ratass

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FCBfan22 View Post
    Doesn't matter who plays #9, because there will always be a hole on RW and we won't be able to stretch the opponent. We could do that in 14/15, because of brilliance of Dani Alves. But now, no way.
    We can if Semedo is up for it Rakitic and Vidal is there to cover for Semedo /Messi

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We can if Semedo is up for it Rakitic and Vidal is there to cover for Semedo /Messi
    If Rakitić/Vidal cover the right wing, there is the problem of disjointed midfield play. Coutinho and Rakitić (the two CM's) are too far apart and our midfield play is destroyed. Also, if we are dispossesed, we are doomed.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Rakitić/Vidal cover the right wing, there is the problem of disjointed midfield play. Coutinho and Rakitić (the two CM's) are too far apart and our midfield play is destroyed. Also, if we are dispossesed, we are doomed.
    Rakitic did the same job in Rw during treble season . Its up to Busi to do the rest along with Coutinho in Iniesta's position

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rakitic did the same job in Rw during treble season . Its up to Busi to do the rest along with Coutinho in Iniesta's position
    We don't have the intensity as we had under Lucho anymore. We don't have Dani Alves anymore. We simply don't play fast. Our players are older. Suarez most likely won't score 50 this season.

Valverde should find his own solution and not copy Lucho's 4 year old ideas, which are already found out. And especially not play a lot of the players out of position. We are devolving instead of evolving right now. And that's just stupid.
    Last edited by FCBfan22; Yesterday at 09:30 PM.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, but you're ignoring Messi has been most effective coming from the right. If we can make it worth (which I doubt: lol, it's definitely worth trying.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joan Laporta View Post
    Yes, but you're ignoring Messi has been most effective coming from the right. If we can make it worth (which I doubt: lol, it's definitely worth trying.
    Has been is the key. He is not as fast or agile as he was when he used to dribble the whole right side and go for a goal.

But he won't stay on the right anyways as shown in those two games, which results in an isolated right back, disjointed midfield and dependancy on Suarez to score (oh, God). No need to say that if a teem like Liverpool with good wingers comes, they will have a field day on our right side offensively. Rakitić up the field, Messi doesn't defend... Only Roberto/Semedo and Pique left for somebody like Mane.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think that in a 4231/442, Messi at CAM and Dembele on the RW is the best approach for me. I think Dembele has a good connection with Messi, Suarez and Semedo and he has shown that he can track back and defend. I don't think that he can "sense" potential dangers when defending but that really comes down to lack of experience.

Also Messi and Dembele has shown that they are comfortable in each other's positions and interchange frequently to confuse defenders. This video can explain that part much better and I think this can be a useful attacking option. (starts at 0:52)

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has been is the key. He is not as fast or agile as he was when he used to dribble the whole right side and go for a goal.

But he won't stay on the right anyways as shown in those two games, which results in an isolated right back, disjointed midfield and dependancy on Suarez to score (oh, God). No need to say that if a teem like Liverpool with good wingers comes, they will have a field day on our right side offensively. Rakitić up the field, Messi doesn't defend... Only Roberto/Semedo and Pique left for somebody like Mane.
    No. He doesn't have to dribble the whole right flank. Messi still often goes wide on the right flank and some of his most inspiring plays are coming from that side. Not to mention that Messi's movements always destabilize defense. Look at his heat map for example.

I understand what you're saying and I agree with you, but it's a reasonable attempt to try to make it work. Otherwise, we'll have to stick to 4-4-2 or some 4-2-3-1 alternatives.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joan Laporta View Post
    No. He doesn't have to dribble the whole right flank. Messi still often goes wide on the right flank and some of his most inspiring plays are coming from that side. Not to mention that Messi's movements always destabilize defense. Look at his heat map for example.

I understand what you're saying and I agree with you, but it's a reasonable attempt to try to make it work. Otherwise, we'll have to stick to 4-4-2 or some 4-2-3-1 alternatives.
    Well, from what I have seen from this ressurection of Lucho Style 4-3-3, I think we will have a few stupid defeats in Liga this year and an embarrasing CL exit again.

None of Lucho and Pep, who won the trebles, never copied their predecessor. This is exactly what Lucho is doing now and it will end badly.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Current Liverpool side would ran all over us regardless of formation ,if our forwards are static . They press relentlessly for 90 minutes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is currently Barca manager . I would even defend trump if he manages Barca one day . You can fuck off or choose to ignore if you don't like my posts . I have defended Ev , Rakitic , Mats (2015) and many other players who gets slaughtered here left right center . call me a lawyer for those players . I don't give ass
    So you are a cheerleader, does that make you special? What is the purpose of this forum? to cheerlead our manager and players? do you even understand that criticism is a form of communication, to give a feedback and it forces you to think differently? And people here have every right to criticize Velvarde and he will get positive feedback when it's due. This forum cannot turn into seeing no evil and speak no evil mentality led by you and some like Jamdv.

And watch your language and stop being E-thug!
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So you are a cheerleader, does that make you special? What is the purpose of this forum? to cheerlead our manager and players? do you even understand that criticism is a form of communication, to give a feedback and it forces you to think differently? And people here have every right to criticize Velvarde and he will get positive feedback when it's due. This forum cannot turn into seeing no evil and speak no evil mentality led by you and some like Jamdv.

And watch your language and stop being E-thug!
    Just like you have every right to criticise him , i do have every right to defend him if i feel that he is getting bashed . Call me a cheerleader or anything you want . As i said i don't give two fucks