Ernesto Valverde - V1

Leo_Messi

Did I disagree with you when you elaborated on your points in your last post.

Making an excuse? Like I said if you disagreed with me, I'm fine with it. But to say I shouldn't be taken seriously is nonsensical. You bring something out of nowhere just to write me off.

So don't treat me as a fan then. Even fans of other clubs can post here so why can't I? Anyway keep up with that deranged attitude, it's getting you nowhere.

Look, do you want me to apologize for saying that I can't take your opinion seriously if you are only watching Youtube highlight videos of our games? Is that it? In such a case I genuinely apologize if I hurt your feelings. No trolling here.

Last time I checked I did not call you "not a fan" but I gave my opinion what I think about such fans. Indeed I have very low opinions of such fans because I believe that you should support your club through thick and thin. That is my attitude at least. You obviously disagree and you are obviously perfectly free and fine to do what you are doing. I am certainly not going to prevent you from only watching highlight videos of our games.

Nothing deranged about anything. You along with a few other users just seem overly sensitive. Not really my fault. You can call me a "girl" (LOL), fool or whatever you want to. I don't really care nor am I going to cry or demand an apology. As I said whenever I discuss something on this forum, 99.9% of the time I have pleasant and informative discussions with users outside of 3-4 users. One of them lately. Jair Ventura, that George something Indian/American (or whatever he is), apparently you (although we have had very few discussions in the past and don't recall them being any troll discussions) and Wolfie [MENTION=5226]Wolfe[/MENTION] who is on his period this month or something as I have had no problems with him until very recently. I mean, it looks like he has a problem with me since he is quoting my posts and replying with gifs and one-liners. I think it might be due to me not rating Vinicius as highly as he wants me to rate him. Or that I don't consider Mbappé to be comparable to all-time greats 2.5 seasons into his senior career. Or maybe I am just "boring" although you can probably say much about me here (the critics that is) but boring, I doubt I am. So you have to ask him.

But I don't take anything personal here nor am I emotional. However I do admit that I can come off as "hostile" occasionally due to my sharp viewpoints and the way I write some of my posts if I see low-quality posts or trolling around. But no need to change that as it has worked 99.9% of the time everywhere else. Nor am I here to befriend the entire world and have everyone agree with me 24/7 and clap me on my shoulders. Nobody is able to do that.

Lastly I have absolutely nothing against you (don't know you after all) nor will I act like a teenage girl on a period whenever interacting with you in the future as certain other users here are doing. You might have taken offense to my points but I have no hard feelings towards you even though it appears that you believe so.

It seems that you admitted to agreeing with most of my points about Valverde, the board, the seniors, our immediate future, the likeliness of the board fucking up a possible replacement of Valverde should he be gone this summer, given the limited "managerial market" available etc. so not much more to add, I guess?

Last edited:

George_Costanza

^^^^

LMAO now this ignorant racist calling me Indian. Sorry to disappoint you girl but I'm whiter than you. Not like anything wrong with being Indian, but for sure you do hate Indians, Africans, Turks, Arabs and Asians. Such a racist scumbag.

Leo_Messi

^^^^

LMAO now this ignorant racist calling me Indian. Sorry to disappoint you girl but I'm whiter than you. Not like anything wrong with being Indian, but for sure you do hate Indians, Africans, Turks, Arabs and Asians. Such a racist scumbag.

Not so sure about that if I am to be honest with you.

Whiter than me? Is this supposed to be something to be proud of? Are you really sure that you are not the racist here?:lol: What is racist about thinking that you are an Indian or American?:lol: I recall other users saying that, that was all. Why did you take offense with being called an Indian? I certainly would not. Do you consider being called an Indian an insult, is that it?

Sure, I do. I hate Eskimos, Papuans, Germans, French, Brits, Greeks, Portugeuse and Maltese as well.

Go take you medicine, deranged lunatic. This beta transgender is using "girl" as an insult. Basement dude, do something better than that.

[MENTION=20930]Messi983[/MENTION] can you deal with this troll and his hallucinations?

Last edited:

clemente

Most people say that I am.

Are you deliberately acting this thick? I did not call YOU/the person/the user Clemente for mentally retarded but your initial POST. How many times do I need to write that for you to understand it? Seriously? Are you trying to make a world record here of some sorts? Come on, man!

Are you drunk? What are you blabbering about? Yes, I am expecting a user that starts a discussion (or at least participates in one) to read what I write. Not 10% of it nor 50% of it. Otherwise I am wasting my time. You as well. Unless you like wasting your time.

No I made sense to every user here that read my posts. Hence nobody other than Henias somewhat understanding your position. I don't expect you to care, frankly. I just was astonished and wrote that maybe it was the fault of my English that you don't understand simple points that are repeated time and time again. I think that we are having a fifth round now.

Last time I checked Americans speak English as their native tongue (at least the vast majority of them) and lastly I never called you, the person/user for mentally retarded but your initial post. For the billionth time. Everyone can see what I wrote as well as your mentally retarded (thank you very much) initial post.

My LAST post about this topic with you since I am really wasting my time now.

"Most people", its funny how perfectly those 2 words sum up all of your posts, there are no arguments, but only insults or this type of "but everyone", don't tell me stuff without backing it up with anything.

If I call say "you talk like a retard", but don't directly say that you are one, does it make a big difference? Once again you are showing that you lack a basic grasp of communication skills.

Why would I be drunk? What am I blabbering? You must have no life if you sit here and read every single post that isn't quoted at you, for the future you should know that there are maybe 1/20 people like that, I have other things to do in life.

I see you keep talking about some "points" you made, what are they? All you said is that you're okay with EV staying over Madrid winning a treble, I'm okay with that, but that is not a point, you didn't make a single point in all of those walls you posted.

I said you can call me American if that fits your narrative, I didn't say that I am American. In the end I guess it is a language barrier on your end, its starting to make sense now.

George_Costanza

Not so sure about that if I am to be honest with you.

Whiter than me? Is this supposed to be something to be proud of? Are you really sure that you are not the racist here?:lol: What is racist about thinking that you are an Indian or American?:lol: I recall other users saying that, that was all.

Sure, I do. I hate Eskimos, Papuans, Germans, French, Brits, Greeks, Portugeuse and Maltese as well.

Go take you medicine, deranged lunatic.

[MENTION=20930]Messi983[/MENTION] can you deal with this troll and his hallucinations?

You are disgusting racist, many posts when you argued with Ventura showed it, for example when you talk about QSG, you don't just say oil money, you go beyond that to insult the people from there. Your posts in politics thread also say a lot about the way you think of others. I'm sure you are a lot more open and rampant on the internet because you are most likely coward in real life.

Last time I checked I am not crying, accusing others of not being sensitive enough or running to the moderators.
Who is running to the mods now? :lol:

Leo_Messi

"Most people", its funny how perfectly those 2 words sum up all of your posts, there are no arguments, but only insults or this type of "but everyone", don't tell me stuff without backing it up with anything.

If I call say "you talk like a retard", but don't directly say that you are one, does it make a big difference? Once again you are showing that you lack a basic grasp of communication skills.

Why would I be drunk? What am I blabbering? You must have no life if you sit here and read every single post that isn't quoted at you, for the future you should know that there are maybe 1/20 people like that, I have other things to do in life.

I see you keep talking about some "points" you made, what are they? All you said is that you're okay with EV staying over Madrid winning a treble, I'm okay with that, but that is not a point, you didn't make a single point in all of those walls you posted.

I said you can call me American if that fits your narrative, I didn't say that I am American. In the end I guess it is a language barrier on your end, its starting to make sense now.

This is pure gold haha.

My turn.

E4GF.gif

George_Costanza

Maybe he wants you to change your AVI, it seems he doesn't like you because you have an Asian as your AVI.

Leo_Messi

You are disgusting racist, many posts when you argued with Ventura showed it, for example when you talk about QSG, you don't just say oil money, you go beyond that to insult the people from there. Your posts in politics thread also say a lot about the way you think of others. I'm sure you are a lot more open and rampant on the internet because you are most likely coward in real life.

Who is running to the mods now? :lol:

No, I don't like the terrorist supporting and dictatorial Qatari regime just like pretty much every sane person, including the owner of this website and most users here. Dare to call him a racist scumbag [MENTION=2]Barcaman[/MENTION] as well or too big a coward for that?

Not sure if that makes me a racist.:lol: Only in your empty low IQ head, I believe.

I have never participated in any politics threads on this forum so you were caught lying again. Pathetic lowlife troll. Ashamed of your real identity, ah?:lol:

Troll comments are different from outright lying and false accusations of racism by lowlifes like you. Just like you are doing again. Obviously no sane person is going to accept that.

I challenge you to find a single post of mine in any politics thread here on this forum where I have been racist.
In fact I am yet to discuss politics on this forum other than openly stating my dislikes for the Qatari terrorist supporting regime like any sane democracy loving person and 99,9% of all people, including the majority of all Arabs and Muslims included who have no love for their dictatorships.

Pathetic lowlife troll who is ashamed of his origins and makes up lies about other users as he cannot argue his case otherwise.

Last edited:
A stupid decision from the board to renew his contract. Why ? Last season, his pragmatism was understandable for me for the most part, because our squad lacked depth, balance, along with other aspects that I won’t get into right now. So basically, last season, his pragmatism won us two important trophies, but left us with a WOEFUL ucl campaign. This season, after many signings, A LOT of problems has arisen with Valverde. Lets start:
1. How he handles the squad:
You say that no players have quarrels with him, but thats not true. Already this season, Denis, Malcom, Vidal, and Rafinha have expressed their discontent via social media, or interviews multiple times over lack of playing time. No other top clubs have this sort of issue. Right now, it has been dialled down, but its been ongoing long enough to be mentioned and might come up again depending on how Valverde handles the coming months.
2. Pragmatism:
With the attacking talent at our disposal – incredible – we are not hitting the heights, given the way Valverde sets up his team. A perfect example is ATM vs Barca. That was boring af and it really showed that when it matters the most, Valverde can and will go for a conservative lineup. This pragmatism has also led to him using Busi and Raki a bit too much, mainly becuz he is too afraid to experiment.
3. Tactics:
jeez…where do i begin… u know what, just watch real betis vs barca, that’ll explain 90% of what i want to say.
4. Lack of learning from mistakes:
I’ve already mentioned how he overuses players like busi and Raki so much, but he also keeps on playing Pique and Sergi whenever they are fit. At the start of the season, Pique was in horrible form, and Valverde, when push came to shove, refused to play verm prior to his injury. Sergi’s defensive ineptitude has cost us many goals, but Valverde just keeps on playing him, even-though Semedo almost always rewards him with a good display when called upon. He also tends to sub off players very late, and he even said after one game that he could not read the game properly, so he left the subs till the very last mins.
5. Lack of man-management:
I don’t know what he says in the locker room, but he seems to lack the charisma or demand to keep players at their best level. Too many times, we’ve seen Barca getting complacent, even-though we have some experienced elite players. On the other hand, pep’s team is full of young players who don’t even have half the experience our squad has. Yet they always maintain a high level consistently. Why? Becuz their manager demands it.
6. Lack of guts:
This ties in with most of the points i’ve already mentioned, but he just doesn’t bench players when they deserve it. Simple as that really.

I think ive missed a few more points on Valverde, but these ones should showcase why he isn’t the right man.

George_Costanza

No, I don't like the terrorist supporting and dictatorial Qatari regime just like pretty much every sane person, including the owner of this website and most users here. Dare to call him a racist scumbag [MENTION=2]Barcaman[/MENTION] as well or too big a coward for that?

Not sure if that makes me a racist.:lol: Only in your empty low IQ head, I believe.

I have never participated in any politics threads on this forum so you were caught lying again. Pathetic lowlife troll. Ashamed of your real identity, ah?:lol:

Troll comments are different from outright lying and false accusations of racism by lowlifes like you. Just like you are doing again. Obviously no sane person is going to accept that.

I challenge you to find a single post of mine in any politics thread here on this forum where I have been racist.
In fact I am yet to discuss politics on this forum other than openly stating my dislikes for the Qatari terrorist supporting regime like any sane democracy loving person and 99,9% of all people, including the majority of all Arabs and Muslims included who have no love for their dictatorships.

Pathetic lowlife troll who is ashamed of his origins and makes up lies about other users as he cannot argue his case otherwise.

Why do you keep bringing mod names here? What's wrong honey, are you scared being gangbanged by many forum members who think you are totally dickhead?

No need to prove anything, in the last page you questioned two members nationality and ethnicity, why?

Also, I do remember proving you wrong in the Rabiot (the boy you fancy so much), just for you to come back with more insults and then out of a sudden you claim you have "schooled" me. How? It It's a mystry, but it seems you think you have been schooling everyone here. Such a high IQ girl you are!:lol:

Leo_Messi

Why do you keep bringing mod names here? What's wrong honey, are you scared being gangbanged by many forum members who think you are totally dickhead?

No need to prove anything, in the last page you questioned two members nationality and ethnicity, why?

Also, I do remember proving you wrong in the Rabiot (the boy you fancy so much), just for you to come back with more insults and then out of a sudden you claim you have "schooled" me. How? It It's a mystry, but it seems you think you have been schooling everyone here. Such a high IQ girl you are!:lol:

Talking about your sexual fantasies as a recent transgender beta? I already told you why I thought that a moderator was worth tagging. Since you are making outright lies about my user, a moderator should deal with such nonsense. No sane person is going to accept some false accusations from a lowlife troll.

Sure, I dealt with all the trolls here at once. You think that this will change due to your fairytale stories about me that you cannot back up as expected, lowlife?
:lol:

What two users, you cretin? I asked if [MENTION=21797]clemente[/MENTION] was Korean and wrote off-topic as I wanted to ask him a question in case he was over an PM. What is racist about that, lowlife? Or what is racist about calling you an American or Indian as I recall another user mentioning that some time ago?

You were the one that pathetically started to talk about skin color and claiming to be more white than me haha and took offense about being called an Indian.:lol:
Not me! Already forgot that princess?

Retarded lowlife transgender beta. Keep sucking terrorist supporting and dictatorial Qatari Al-Thani regime dick and keep crying imaginary racism while not being able to prove it as expected, lowlife low IQ cretin that is too ashamed of his identity to mention it.:lol:

I would make breakfast out of you as usual one on one here and in person. Like a vulture you are only opening your dirty mouth whenever there are other trolls/vultures around otherwise you keep quite like the beta that you are, whenever not making false accusations against users that you cannot back up.

What proved wrong, retard? Hallucinating again? Last time I checked you were turned into a laughing stock as usual.:lol: Just like right now.

Still waiting for those imaginary racists posts of mine in some political threads (never written a single posts in any political threads here on this forum)?

Own up to your manure lowlife.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans