Results 6,391 to 6,404 of 6404

Thread: Ernesto Valverde

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by George_Costanza View Post
    Fuck off really! We won the league and this game is meaningless, You don't want a player the club paid 120m+ to develop for the sake of what exactly? Look at how Zidane playing his youngsters not just in this game, but in UCL KOs. Cringiest post I read in a while!
    is there a thumbs down option somewhere. shut up with the brainless dembele defending, he's not worth 100+ millions and never will be! he'd have been a great transfer at 20 mil, but at 120 he is nothing but a failure!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LMTR14 View Post
    is there a thumbs down option somewhere. shut up with the brainless dembele defending, he's not worth 100+ millions and never will be! he'd have been a great transfer at 20 mil, but at 120 he is nothing but a failure!

SiempreBlaugrana
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LMTR14 View Post
    We need a thumbs down option for you.

QUE D10S NOS PROTEJA

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThwiX View Post

This guy, man.
    He's a fucking liar and a straight up coward to put it crudely.

"Small squad to use b-team players?" Who the fck is he kidding. Alena didnt even get to see the light of Camp Nou and is constantly kept away for players like Gomes.

His late subs are also hilarious, this guy is just so predictable and monotonous, repeating the same routine week in week out.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fucking get a decent sized squad and fucking rotate. Still plenty of chances for B-team. You saw that you killed off the starters stamina-wise twice this season. In the beginning of February and April.

And noone in our team not named Messi should have a guaranteed starting spot. Enough with that bullshit. If someone is in better form, you start him.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All in all he really shouldn't have secured this league-title in December. If we were trailing in the league, came from behind and claimed it, he would get more praise, as people would say that it was natural that we didn't perform well during the first 3-4 months due to the chaos in and around the club. Now people got used to the thought of winning the league from the beginning, and therefore the CL-blow hurt way more.

I don't see that he is a visionary who can re-invent this club for the next 5-8 years, but I don't see that he hates youth, new players and so on - I'm not pessimistic for next season.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BarçaBarça View Post
    All in all he really shouldn't have secured this league-title in December. If we were trailing in the league, came from behind and claimed it, he would get more praise, as people would say that it was natural that we didn't perform well during the first 3-4 months due to the chaos in and around the club. Now people got used to the thought of winning the league from the beginning, and therefore the CL-blow hurt way more.

I don't see that he is a visionary who can re-invent this club for the next 5-8 years, but I don't see that he hates youth, new players and so on - I'm not pessimistic for next season.
    What are you talking about? He could win all or nothing and people would still want him gone. His management has been atrocious and of course, people like you are blinded by short term results. People like you would also come up with all sorts of excuses next season when he fails to get the results anymore.

Sure he doesnt hate youths but he is someone too scared to even give youths a chance. Yeah I'm truly excited for next season, when his luck starts to run out and competition starts to resume its normality. Real Madrid aint gonna fuck around next season.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im just hoping EV gets sacked and sarri comes here. why the fuck would Sarri want to go to chelsea? ugh

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He won't get sacked do đind se well drop that subject. We're not that kind of club.

There's only hoping that he has stuff for his CV now and will grow some balls and learn from mistakes.

Rotate more and give senior players a reality check.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaviniesta View Post
    im just hoping EV gets sacked and sarri comes here. why the fuck would Sarri want to go to chelsea? ugh
    We're stuck with EV. This board aint proactive enough.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wtf Sarri is a free agent now?? Please B-Dog, you know what to do, he would be fucking perfect for us.

President of FC Barcelona

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sarri is going to Chelsea. Valverde will have his chance to redeem himself. Let's see how he does.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    Sarri is going to Chelsea
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Laplacian View Post
    We're stuck with EV. This board aint proactive enough.
    The thought of that is seriously dreadful.