Ernesto Valverde - V1

clemente

Such a perfect game and everything is nice but he still manages to get under my skin, I want Serri to manage us next season so bad

Givenchy

credit where its due, I was wrong this time. if only this team turned up vs Roma.. EV got it spot on, more of this please!

FCBfan22

Tonight we had a functioning midfield for a first time in a while. I dunno if it was Ernie or the players or the system, but I want to see more of this. Sevilla couldn't do anything about it.

Also, Iniesta was wound up like fuck for this one and it helped.

Kingkongkong

I think he learned hos lesson against Roma and wont take chances in the UCL like this again. If he can make the team keeping up this play i see a future in him. He has improved some of our players this season so he’s not completly useless.

I dont say i dont have my doubts. He has a long way to go, and im not convinced he’s the right person for the job, but right now i think he’s our Best option

Raketa10

After today’s game it’s even harder to understand how the hell did that game in Rome happen?! We could have won treble this year if we just didn’t heavily underestimate Roma in that match...

ronniecro

he doesn't take the credit for the way we played tonight,we looked like the barca we're used to be tonight and that was not valverde's style,this one game is an odd one for him,i think players were fired up to win this final

Devils

He will stay.

The club isn't going to sack him for a 'dominate' domestic double. No club in the world would.

Joan

I watch this match and I think: is this the same team we are used to seeing this season? The idea he has with Coutinho on the right worked very well today. Pressing was good and the ball circulation. We had a great shape.

I think he's ready to learn one thing or two.

Ursegor

World Champion
Hasn't lost the dressing room the way the players performed today and just won the double (possibly unbeaten). I'll see Roma as a blip that can happen to anyone + lesson learned for the future and envision an even better upcoming season once Coutinho can play in all competitions and Griezmann joins.

Givenchy

Hasn't lost the dressing room the way the players performed today and just won the double (possibly unbeaten). I'll see Roma as a blip that can happen to anyone + lesson learned for the future and envision an even better upcoming season once Coutinho can play in all competitions and Griezmann joins.

I get what you're saying but Roma a blip? EV didn't change anything despite us getting slaughtered in the first 10mins nevermind 45th min and then to bring Gomes on when you want to defend the 4-3 on aggregate.. I just cant put such stupidity down to a 'blip'. that was just straight up midtable manager mentality right there

anyways, not to be negative now. hes here to stay so we can only hope he does learn from it, he deserves alot of credit for tonight.

Home of Barca Fans