Ernesto Valverde - V1

Leo_Messi

Seriously you need help! Who talks like this? You are beyond pathetic. It's unbelievable if you think you are winning any arguments. It's just people either stop taking you seriously or don't want to lower their level arguing with you. You are so delusional and most likely a psychopath in real life.

Thanks for quoting 5% of my post. I wonder why you did just that?:lol:

I just wrote what everyone else sees and knows about.

After being schooled and embarrassed for all to see, writing outright pathetic lies about users here, failing to back your lies and false accusations about me up when called out, screaming racism while being the racist here for taking offense in being called an American and Indian (as other users wrote in the past, just quoting them) and blabbering about skin color as your first reaction, talk about being pathetic and now this cheap accusation of being a psychopath.:lol:

Kindly take your medicine and stop perpetrating your own faults and personality traits onto others. Only pschypoaths would deliberately lie about other users in regards to as serious accusations as racism. You need help, buddy. Now stop quoting my posts or trying to get my attention. Or follow the advice of [MENTION=23192]Messigician[/MENTION].

Fuck you and fuck your cult leader Valverde. I have to drink a liquor every weekend to forget the fact that our coach is still Valverde stupid bitch.

Man for a beta transgender, liar and vulture, you really are a tough boi.:lol:

George_Costanza

I just wrote what everyone else sees and knows about.

Everyone like who? That troll Messigician? Of course, he is your level. The past 10 pages you have been arguing with everyone lol so who are those "everyone else" you are talking about? Also, pick up your own lines, whenever I call you something, you just use the same words/sentence. I know English is not your first language but try to be original and show us your high-level IQ pls.

Leo_Messi

Everyone like who? That troll Messigician? Of course, he is your level. The past 10 pages you have been arguing with everyone lol so who are those "everyone else" you are talking about? Also, pick up your own lines, whenever I call you something, you just use the same words/sentence. I know English is not your first language but try to be original and show us your high-level IQ pls.

What a joke this guy is. Sad. Very sad. From a serial liar and lowlife not being able to back his false accusations and lies up (for the entire forum to see) to his low IQ drivel. Time to put you on my ignore list and save my time. While I have openly written that English is my fourth language, my English is probably better than yours. At least from what I have seen so far. Quite frightening. Anyway a moderator will deal with your empty lies.

Let's be real here.

Zidane took a team which was ridiculed by Messi-less Lucho's Barcelona and made then 3 times CL winners in a row. Yes, it was a big portion of luck involved. But to be honest, the two elements with the biggest impact in reaching this great result, were Zidane and Ronaldo. The manager of that team, and their best player.

I think it's time we cut the bullshit and call things how they are. Zidane is a top manager and Ronaldo is the greatest player in Champions League history so far.

Zidane third tier? Comical indeed.

Last edited:

serghei

I would say he is tier 3 along with coaches like Conte.

Let's be real here.

Zidane took a team which was ridiculed by Messi-less Lucho's Barcelona and made them 3 times CL winners in a row. Yes, it was a big portion of luck involved. But to be honest, the two elements with the biggest impact in reaching this great result, were Zidane and Ronaldo. The manager of that team, and their best player.

I think it's time we cut the bullshit and call things how they are. Zidane is a top manager and Ronaldo is the greatest player in Champions League history so far.

Last edited:
Let's be real here.

Zidane took a team which was ridiculed by Messi-less Lucho's Barcelona and made them 3 times CL winners in a row. Yes, it was a big portion of luck involved. But to be honest, the two elements with the biggest impact in reaching this great result, were Zidane and Ronaldo. The manager of that team, and their best player.

I my opinion you are rating Zidane a bit too high but i respect your view. Since 13/14 Ronaldo became nearly unstoppable in Champions League. I would say 2008-2012 Messi was the King of CL and from 2013-2018 Ronaldo became Mr.Champions League. Lets see who will dominate the Cl now.

George_Costanza

Let's be real here.

Zidane took hold of an already assembled world-class team. He didn't formulate his own style, I still don't know what's his footballing philosophy to call him a great manager. I won't call him a tactician and he is extremely stubborn at times. His biggest merit was his understanding of his player's mind and how he manages them. To put him next to Conte is a compliment.

serghei

Zidane took hold of an already assembled world-class team. He didn't formulate his own style, I still don't know what's his footballing philosophy to call him a great manager. I won't call him a tactician and he is extremely stubborn at times. His biggest merit was his understanding of his player's mind and how he manages them. To put him next to Conte is a compliment.

Valverde has a world class team right now. Do you see him winning 3 CLs in a row? Please... No fucking way.

It's perfectly reasonable to get knocked out by Roma while having a team which is rated as at least 3 times beter, if you have an average manager who puts in Gomes instead of Dembele. Having a world class team doesn't nearly guarantee success. It does bring success when managed by the right man, like it did for Barcelona under Pep, and Madrid under Zidane.

Guardola is a better manager. But Zidane is a class manager in his own right. The only possible debate here is if you consider Zidane a very very good manager, or already a great of the game. Comparing him to Conte is a no go. Conte is closer to Ernie than Zidane imo. Conte also did well in the league while getting found out in the big European games, often being eliminated by much inferior teams.

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
barca do have a good squad (the backups are still behind other top teams though and veteran players don't try in champions league) but people need to understand that playing pep era football is not possible with it. xavi and invests are gone. that's why I talk about barca playing a more 'normal' style of football and having 'workhorses' in the team so the squad is balanced and can play different styles for different situations. its called pragmatism. valverde executed it badly but there's nothing wrong with the concept.

George_Costanza

Valverde has a world class team right now. Do you see him winning 3 CLs in a row? Please... No fucking way.

It's perfectly reasonable to get knocked out by Roma while having a team which is rated as at least 3 times beter, if you have an average manager who puts in Gomes instead of Dembele. Having a world class team doesn't nearly guarantee success. It does bring success when managed by the right man, like it did for Barcelona under Pep, and Madrid under Zidane.

Guardola is a better manager. But Zidane is a class manager in his own right. The only possible debate here is if you consider Zidane a very very good manager, or already a great of the game. Comparing him to Conte is a no go. Conte is closer to Ernie than Zidane imo. Conte also did well in the league while getting found out in the big European games, often being eliminated by much inferior teams.

I never said Valverde is a good coach and I definitely rate Zidane way above him. Part of Real winning 3 UCLs has to do with the fact that we hired average and below average managers, of course, that's not the whole story, many here discussed how luck played part of it but credit to Zidane, he played attacking football, and his man management skills are among the best, combining experienced players with youngsters (Casemiro, Asensio, and Vasquez), brought the best out of Ronaldo in big UCL games. One criticism was overplaying Benzema when he wasn't performing at all.

He is a good manager but I do not consider him among the best managers.

Altomonte

I my opinion you are rating Zidane a bit too high but i respect your view. Since 13/14 Ronaldo became nearly unstoppable in Champions League. I would say 2008-2012 Messi was the King of CL and from 2013-2018 Ronaldo became Mr.Champions League. Lets see who will dominate the Cl now.
Don't forget the big impact Sergio Ramos and Luka Modric had on RM team performance, in addition to Marcelo and K. Navas

Barcilliant

Zidane is a superb man manager and motivator. Even if Real hadn't had favorable decisions you always feel they would have lost after giving everything. Contrast that with our lame exits to AM, Juve and Roma. Roma being the most epic fuck up in our Cl history. We just looked limp, no fight, no wil, no leadership on the field or from the bench.

Physical fitness and mentality are two traits looked down upon by Barca fans in general. Everyone is obsessed with possession, technical ability and fancy football.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I've had enough of this idiot.

Cowardly president, cowardly manager and, yes, cowardly senior players who are pampered and really run things.

I do love Messi but he lost the sense of reality as well and I do resent him putting up with this mediocrity.

Home of Barca Fans