Ernesto Valverde - V1

Vilarrubi

Me too, midfield is non existent in most games! We had the same problems under Lucho though, so the coach is doing the best he can with what he's got. With hopefully a domestic double and CL semi's you can't really fault Valverde, even if it's ugly.

Just thought "Is this a link to his resignation speech?" would be more trolling than criticism.

Joan

Threatening active posters with bans is pointless. Unless they are spoiling the topics or are obvious trolls.

If a joke is good, doesn't mean it's not trolling. All jokes should be treated the same, no matter how bad they are.

Neymessi

Zincubus succumbing to the trolling route. Called it before anyone else.

Considering the last 2 pages, I highly doubt it. It was a sarcastic joke from him about him resigning which defnitely doesn't deserve a warning.

The "I want him out before summer" is defnitely exxagerrated but it is an opinion still. Criticizing EV shouldn't be considered trolling imo.

The banning brigade is much better than before specially after flavia left but it still needs improvement if what zincubis did is considered banworthy.

aaron101

The banning brigade is much better than before specially after flavia left but it still needs improvement if what zincubis did is considered banworthy.

Hold on a second... What happened to Flavia? Sorry, I never noticed that he was no longer here.

Zincubus

Banned
He doesn't realize that pizza years are different than human years :pep:

I have literally no idea what you're going on about ..
I've been here since 2009 , longer than most !

I get singled out as I speak my mind even if it's against the tide ..( as when I defend Gomes).

I'm sure it's much easier running with the pack and sticking together ...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Bad tactics, bad line-up. Pique and Iniesta needed rest pretty badly. No point not resting Don when we could have wrapped up the CL QF in the first leg with a rested Don! Now just wait and watch him run the core team to the ground by the end of the month ruining what could have been a treble season with an invinsibles league!

Vilarrubi

Poor decisions, with that lead in La Liga. I don’t mind losing at all, but it should have been with subs and not most of our first 11.

Obiaseti

Terrible performance from the team. Stylistically there's so much to improve. Needs to do more work in the coaching sessions and get more involved in defining individual player movements for our buildup and transitions. Save for a few several of our players look like they are winging it without a plan. Our lack of control also puts us on the backfoot defending which is not the strong point of most of our players. Again this is assuming that he too agrees that this is not how we should be playing. The alternative is more cause for concern.

Home of Barca Fans