User Tag List

Page 398 of 398 FirstFirst ... 298348388396397398
Results 5,956 to 5,957 of 5957

Thread: Ernesto Valverde

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's with those pro Velvarde shifting the blame and attacking Messi? Those are the same people who used to defend Lucho. It seems some ran out of ideas and came with this power/intensity stupid argument. Messi barely plays with intensity because he doesn't need to and he is not that type of player. Messi is probably the most efficient and effective player to ever play.

This is his stats vs. Real last year Clasico someone mentioned here that he was intense:

Walking - 83.1%
    Jogging - 10.8%
    Running - 4.95%
    Sprinting - 1.15%

He scored a 10/10 match rating.

Stop making excuses for idiot managers this board has hired. CR7 has WC midfielders servicing him. Madrid don't even need Ronaldo to win matches for them, while Messi has Slowlinho, Slowkitic, Slowmes, and overworked 34 years old Iniesta. None of them can produce any intensity or win us matches.
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadows View Post
    well people who keep complaining that Messi plays every game..what about Suarez or Pique or Iniesta..they also rest on the field?? When will people agree its the coach who keeps doing this??
    They are all on fault, and all being called for their performances and rarely people defend their bad performance. In addition one is leaving the club, the other we are bringing a replacement
    Pique is to blame and getting blamed all the time for forcing himself to play, why wouldn't we blame Messi for that? And tbf with Pique we have shit situation in CB, Vermaelen injured half of the year, Mina is huge unknown and doesn't seem coach rate him.

How is Zidane able to convince Cristiano to rest every now and then?? Surely if there's a good enough coach he will be able to convince..I mean Messi follows tactics ..its not like he is all over the place..
    Why many coaches failed to do so with Messi? it isn't like EV is the only one who failed to convince him to rest.

Plus food for thought : If messi can do everything why do ppl complain about poor tactics of EV or Lucho..Surely messi could've risen above tactics??? I am all for blaming Messi(Chelsea SF for starters) when the need arises but to blame him even when the team's been poor or tactics have been poor is insane...
    No one has said Messi is the problem, what we are saying he is a part of it. Messi is supposed to be the difference maker. If people thinking we are wasting Messi years because he win league but not CL, then there is a question about why Messi have been bad in 2nd play off round for 4 of 5 years by his standard?
    He need to realize his age, he need to realize he need to tweek his game for the team. The team itself need to evolve and get upgrades. You can't isolate one thing from the other.
    We aren't gonna win with shit coaching, we aren't gonna win without upgrade in midfield. but we also not gonna win if our best player keep ball watching and walking the pitch for 90 minutes when it matters most in the CL