Ernesto Valverde - V1

Marauder

One of the worst Barca managers I've ever seen.

Will celebrate the day this travesty of a manager leaves the club.

It's basically a daunting task to sit and watch Barca for 90 minute these days under this fraud. Seriously it actually feels like a chore to watch Barca, dawg. SMH.

200.gif

Leo_Messi

Do I get some credit for that?

I already called him Malmierda weeks ago, so I am afraid no. Your version is too polite as well. Malmierda is better and more fitting than Malverde. Malmierda has that extra foul-smelling connotation.

Ernesta is the feminine version of Ernesto and covers the coward part of him as a manager and tactician.

Ernesta Malmierda is as good as it will get.

Last edited:

serghei

I already called him Malmierda weeks ago, so I am afraid no. Your version is too polite as well. Malmierda is better and more fitting than Malverde. Malmierda has that extra foul-smelling connotation.

Ernesta is the feminine version of Ernesto and covers the coward part of him as a manager and tactician.

Ernesta Malmierda is as good as it will get.

I see. All we need is a logo, a brand name, some money for advertising, a distribution network and we could make money of a puppet called Ernesta Malmierda. I reckon there's a possible market for those sort of stuff among Barca fans.

I'd pay to have an Ernesta Malmierda doll and do stuff with it like kicking it and tossing it around. Very good stress reliever. When anxious or nervous or stressed, just abuse Ernesta.

We can add some buttons. Like when you hit the head it says Rakitic doesn't need rest. Or when you pull an arm it says Suarez is the best. Or when you touch the nose it says Coutinho and Dembele can't work together. Multilingual, of course. Chinese version, catalan version, english version.

Fuck it, considering how dumb Malmierda is you'd need several buttons on every limb and you'd still leave half of the great lines out.

Last edited:

El Guaje

Ive been following Barca for around 15 years now barely missing any games. I LOVE Barca and to watch the team play but this guy has sucked all the joy out of me. Watching the games now is like watching paint dry. Hell, even staring at a fucking rock is more entertaining. I just dont understand how they could renew this fraud. He would have been gone if Atletico snd Real werent as shit as they are in the league and if Messi and MaTS werent saving his ass every other game.

And not only has he made us play like shit, he also treats good players like Malcom and Semedo as if they are some sunday league players. Seriously, fuck this piece of shit.

clemente

Our next season lineup might be

Mats
Semedo De Ligt-Umtiti Alba
Arthur DeJong Coutinho
Messi Jovic Dembele

The potential is mouthwatering, but all of that goes to the trash bin because our manager will be Valverde, setting up our team to defend against small teams and already on a damage control before the game even starts against big teams, depressing...

Home of Barca Fans