Ernesto Valverde - V1

Givenchy

why oh why did he sub Paco off on a hattrick and leave Suarez on?! some of his decisions are baffling but hey atleast he started Semedo

Richard.H

I'm not satisfied at all with his lineups and tactics. I'm assuming he gets dicked around in the locker room to let so many underperformers get minutes.

serghei

Started like he was the second comming of Pep, then got schooled by Zidane in the supercup, and now he looks like a half as interesting version of Mourinho, with not even a tenth of his credentials.

Instead of improving this guys is deteriorating.

xXKonan

Subs off Alcacer so we can watch Suarez keep defecating all over the field.

I just don't get it myself. Is he really afraid of Subbing off Suarez because he's a big name? or is he trying and hope keeping Suarez on would regain his confidence? man who the hell knows at this point.

vlad

You just dont sub a player who scored 2 goals and before that didnt play for a month (?)leave suarez on the pitch who ruin every ball which comes to him. I still support him, but god what a stupid decision this was

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
You just dont sub a player who scored 2 goals and before that didnt play for a month (?)leave suarez on the pitch who ruin every ball which comes to him. I still support him, but god what a stupid decision this was

Maybe he was trying to aid suarez' confidence by not taking him out of the game

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He keeps on getting results/rewarded for his strange decisions. Think we did more than enough to win against Sevilla though so won't complain much

Neymessi

He took it as a challenge that his lineups won't be the dumbest and he is now doing really well to make the dumbest subs possible.

Iniesta was an intensive attacking threat all game and was having one of his better games till that point but as soon as 1-1 happened and when we needed attack the most, he subbed him. Then as soon as paco scored 2, he subbed him.

Genius.

Can't believe people are clinging on to results and giving him the credit. Someone who can't get lineups and subs right can't be tactically sane to affect advanced stuff like team performance.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Iniesta was subbed off as planned as he only got back from injury. You are right about Paco sub but that happened always here. Coaches kept star players on to score a goal while subbing off backups regardless of play.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
You guys were all complaining beforehand about him starting Paco, he goes on to score 2 and now everyone is apalled that he got subbed when you didn't even want him in the first place :lol: sometimes this forum is something else

Stoichkov1

Started like he was the second comming of Pep, then got schooled by Zidane in the supercup, and now he looks like a half as interesting version of Mourinho, with not even a tenth of his credentials.

Instead of improving this guys is deteriorating.

You're blind if you can't see that he improved the defence. 4 goals conceded so far.

To play entertaining football you need good players.

Home of Barca Fans