User Tag List

Page 94 of 506 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 7580

Thread: Ernesto Valverde

  1. #1396
    reaper
    Guest
    Honoured by the Olympiacos fans and president.

    https://www.facebook.com/fcbarcelona...6162966314305/

  2. #1397
    Senior Member
    Neymessi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    4,766
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't believe people were actually defending him just a few pages back that he is doing great. We were horrible once more today and that too against mighty olyampiakos.

  3. #1398
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,865
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Valverde should be at Stoke City not Barca.

    He does not have the personality or balls to manage Barca. Let's just hope Valverde keeps his lucky streak going because it will be brutal when our luck runs out. If we face PSG Valverde would probably park the bus.

  4. #1399
    MessiCam
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by God Serena View Post
    Suarez in general is far past his days where he is capable of putting on displays that warranted forcing him into the lineup the way Valverde is. Remember when everyone wanted a veteran striker who could come off the bench and help in a pinch? That should be Suarez's role now. He offers absolutely nothing as a winger and even as a striker his form was awful. Replacing him with any player who is actually a winger would improve us so much, and what's worse is he's occupying Denis's favorite position.
    It's not Denis' favoured position but rather his best position. His favoured position is in midfield but he is a turd there as far as I'm concerned.

  5. #1400
    Senior Member
    Devils's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    8,702
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Play 4-4-2 in 2017 folks.
    Puyol #5

  6. #1401
    Senior Member
    Sorin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,093
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shit on a stick football.

    Want to scratch my eyeballs watching this boring, uninspiring shite.

    Also how the fuck can people be ok with this? Results should never come before style.

    Might as well hire Mourinho if we want results at all costs. Hell, Simeone is probably available from the summer as things go in Atletico. Just thinking of it makes me want to vomit.

  7. #1402
    Senior Member
    LeeRomeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,177
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Havent been as puzzled before as i am now with this forum. I means seriously, we had something like 20 attempts, close to 700 assists, close 90% completion rate, dominated possession around 70%, they hardly had any chances and just sat back. This was as classic Peps/Titos Barca away game against full defense team as it can get. And people whine. What the fck really?
    Remember this? https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsle...ics/index.html
    Remeber this? https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsle...ics/index.html
    We won CL that season btw.
    I mean being critical of Bilbao second half is totally understandable. It was poor game. But last game? The fck you whiny bitches. This is so goddamn sad.

  8. #1403
    MessiCam
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeRomeno View Post
    Havent been as puzzled before as i am now with this forum. I means seriously, we had something like 20 attempts, close to 700 assists, close 90% completion rate, dominated possession around 70%, they hardly had any chances and just sat back. This was as classic Peps/Titos Barca away game against full defense team as it can get. And people whine. What the fck really?
    Remember this? https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsle...ics/index.html
    Remeber this? https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsle...ics/index.html
    We won CL that season btw.
    I mean being critical of Bilbao second half is totally understandable. It was poor game. But last game? The fck you whiny bitches. This is so goddamn sad.
    The problem wasn't the possession and passing stats. The problem was the lack of creativity when in possession and the listlessness of the passing which is a trend and not an outlier.

  9. #1404
    Senior Member
    FinBarcelonafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Turku
    Posts
    2,747
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by reaper View Post
    Honoured by the Olympiacos fans and president.

    https://www.facebook.com/fcbarcelona...6162966314305/
    That's Awesome. Have to respect Olympiacos fans. That's amazing!

  10. #1405
    Senior Member
    FinBarcelonafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Turku
    Posts
    2,747
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcilliant View Post
    Valverde should be at Stoke City not Barca.

    He does not have the personality or balls to manage Barca. Let's just hope Valverde keeps his lucky streak going because it will be brutal when our luck runs out. If we face PSG Valverde would probably park the bus.
    That's probably what we should do. You can't let them counter attack vs you, otherwise you are fucked. They have Mbappe, Neymar and Cavani running the other way immediately when you lose the ball. There's not much else we can do, we can't beat them playing offensive football. We have only Messi.

  11. #1406
    Senior Member
    FinBarcelonafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Turku
    Posts
    2,747
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ousmane Dembélé View Post
    Park the bus, LOL. Then again, Valverde is probably naive enough to try and pull off some shit like that. Just imagine Messi and Suarez standing there ball watching, Iniesta catching his breath, Rakitic going for a stroll acting like he's putting effort in and covering ground, Dembele frantically sprinting from end to end to trying to cover the passing lanes, Pique getting beat by anyone with a bit of pace, Umtiti making crazy last ditch flying tackles everywhere and Alba getting caught on the overlap, it would be a sight to see. Oh boy, we would get spanked 7-0 by PSG parking the bus, but I would like to see how comical a situation like that would play out.
    What is better strategy in your eyes? We are not going to beat wide open game vs them and good luck controlling the game, when they have Verratti.

  12. #1407
    MessiCam
    Guest
    I don’t think the state of the team is that bad that we must park buses. Wtf is this? Lol.

  13. #1408
    Senior Member
    FinBarcelonafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Turku
    Posts
    2,747
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MessiCam View Post
    I don’t think the state of the team is that bad that we must park buses. Wtf is this? Lol.
    I was saying vs PSG. They have the best attack in football, no shame in admitting that.

  14. #1409
    MessiCam
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by FinBarcelonafan View Post
    I was saying vs PSG. They have the best attack in football, no shame in admitting that.
    That doesn’t mean we must park the bus...

  15. #1410
    Senior Member
    Devils's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    8,702
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We play like complete shit.

    Still only two months into the new season and our players still being relatively fresh are grinding out results. Our current trajectory can only lead to disaster when we get into the latter stages of the season and also go up against stronger opposition in Europe.

    Fraudverde was appointed by our board for apparently having experience at Barca as a player and knowing the Barca way of playing and style. When it reality it's proving to be the complete opposite.

    This is no different than our board singing Gomes and saying he has Barca DNA and has all the qualities to become a dominant Barca midfielder.

    It's all lies in the end. Sad!
    Puyol #5