Ernesto Valverde - V1

Jay Jay

F... this guy. Rakitic, Gomes, Semedo on bench, Roberto on right back...I'm tired of this shit. I hope that Leo will go to City and end this agony for him.

Givenchy

wondering wtf is going through his mind with some of these decisions, i get that hes still learning about the players but it doesn't take a genius to realize Roberto in for Raki and Semedo at RB

skn02

wondering wtf is going through his mind with some of these decisions, i get that hes still learning about the players but it doesn't take a genius to realize Roberto in for Raki and Semedo at RB

Maybe you should apply to be the manager of Barcelona, give the man some credit for being really successful thus far, judge him at the end of the season, not now.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Credit where it's due... Got Gomes to play well, can even give a benefit of the doubt that there's a plan in making the dude play in the wide midfield role to get an extra control on posession or some shit like that (this also agrees with playing Roberto over Semedo as RB)..... But where the fuck are substitutions!?

Since when have Barca become somebody who would defend a 1-0 lead, waste time.... Get Messi of all down back into midfield making fouls!?

Why the fuck couldn't you bring on faster players to exploit their tired defense!? What the fuck!

Last edited:

Neymessi

Maybe you should apply to be the manager of Barcelona, give the man some credit for being really successful thus far, judge him at the end of the season, not now.

He has been succesful coz he has been lucky.

He really is dense and keeps starting terrible lineups. This match was another one of the matches where we were lucky to have won.

We don't judge solely by results but thanks for the suggestion.

Givenchy

:lol: maybe I should, I don't agree we've been successful either, i judge that at the end of the season. we are playing boring, shite football and once we come up against the big boys we'll be exposed.

Neymessi

I want to be proven wrong so badly but this season is going exactly like tata's.

Kill me for saying this but tata>EV. There were tons of excuses for tata back then but not much for EV.

kilian

I`m starting to dislike this guy and the way our team plays under him. Are we fucking Atletico now? The most expensive squad in the world plays in their own half for almost entire 45 minutes and only has their GK to thank for this victory.

Raketa10

The worst defeat of FC Barcelona is that no one actually enjoys watching our football anymore. We are less attractive than ATM to watch right now and that’s really sad. People are actually watching our games only because of Leo.

Catta

Such a shit coach, we were being destroyed in the second half, and he does only one substitute in the 83rd min. A disgrace, hope he gets sacked as soon as possible

kilian

Who would enjoy this shit. We win because of individual brilliance, but our collective play is absolutely boring horseshit football. A better team would destroy us today and I fear that we`ll see another humiliation in CL knockouts.

serghei

This is how it would be like if we were managed by Mourinho. This game. Only we would have conceded less chances.

Home of Barca Fans